Toshiba Symbio BDX5400 3D Blu-ray Player with Built-in-WiFi
The Best Way to Watch Movies at Home
- Experience Superior Picture & Sound Quality
- See 6x Picture Resolution of DVD
- Play all your DVDs
- Get the Most Out of your HDTV
Spin up something special
When it comes to streaming and the best in 3D, the Symbio BDX5400 is a megastar. Offering advanced technologies and a Blu-ray Disc Player with 3D playback, it will take your entertainment to places you’ve never been. Enjoy movies from Netflix, Hulu Plus, VUDU and other providers, or content from your PC, laptop or mobile device without cables or a network connection. Browse the web through the ePortal. Use the latest apps. Or simply admire its stunning good looks.
Go online to find out more
You'll also see what makes Blu-ray better with BD Live 2.0, going online right from the movie to view filmmaker chats, deleted scenes, short clips and more. And you can also view additional onscreen content and enjoy PiP (picture-in-picture) functionality.
- Full HD 1080p/24 fps video output provides an amazing cinema experience in the comfort of your own home.
- Built-in WiFi Enjoy convenient in-home connectivity without the cable clutter to stream content from your media server or the internet.
- Internet Connectivity makes access to online content from Netflix®, CinemaNow, YouTube™, VUDU™, and Pandora® possible. Streaming movies, showing off your digital photo albums, and listening to your favorite music can all be done with the BDX2200. Wi-Fi® connectivity is optional.
- AVCHD™ Playback for HD playback of your home movies.
- HDMI®-CEC connects the BDX5200 and your HDTV for convenient two-way control with one remote
- Built-in Decoding of Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Remote Control|
|Media Formats||CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc|
|USB Input/iPod Dock||USB Flash Drive|
|Network Connection||Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi|
|Product Weight||2.8 lbs|
Toshiba Limited Warranty
One (1) Year Standard Limited Warranty ('Limited Warranty') for the United States, United States Territories, Puerto Rico, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. ('Toshiba') warrants that the Toshiba branded product you purchased for your end use ('Product') is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty covers the Product for warranty service only within the country where the Product was originally purchased and only covers Products purchased as new.
This warranty lasts until one (1) year after the date of your purchase ('Limited Warranty Period').
If the Product fails to work as warranted, Toshiba will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace the Product or part with a new or remanufactured product/part that is at least equivalent to the original Product/part. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty. Replacement parts or products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for thirty (30) days or for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period, whichever is longer.
You must retain proof of purchase showing price, date, location of purchase and Product description which may be required for warranty service. Toshiba strongly recommends you register your Product either during the initial start-up of the Product, or online at Toshiba's website. Your failure to complete Product Registration will not diminish your rights under this Limited Warranty.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.