Tiny PA – 600 Watts of Perfect Sound
Although it's refered as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP300 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by Turbosound's award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving 2 x 6.5" high excursion low frequency drivers and 4 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP300 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- High-quality KLARK TEKNIK digital reverb for amazing vocal enhancement
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 6.5" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 4 x 2” neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Compact and designed for maximum portability, iP300 setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. Turbosound's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals, the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP300 columns are strategically placed to provide an extremely wide dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP300, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Turbosound's speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets them apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Built-in Digital Mixer – Comprehensive Remote Control
The iP300 features a fully addressable onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ, and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps – and locked down to prevent unauthorised access.
We take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP300 directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
The days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iP300 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop.
|Included from Manufacturer||AC Power Cable|
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo|
|Audio Outputs||Link A - XLR
Link B - XLR
|System Power||600 Watts|
|Effects||KLARK TEKNIK digital reverb|
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||Dual 6.5" high excursion low frequency driver|
|Tweeter/Horn||4 x 2” neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils|
Limited Warranty Subject to the "Exceptions" listed below and as updated in MUSIC Tribe, MUSIC Tribe warrants all Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for Ten (10) years from point of original retail purchase by an end-user.
The above warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to, fuses, batteries, and cables.
- Drivers and diaphragm assemblies that have burnt voice coils due to over voltage or a surge from a power amplifier.
- Power amplifiers with incorrectly loaded outputs (in terms of ''load''/ohms).
- Physical or shipping damage due to improper use of the Products or incorrect installation.
- Cable drum assemblies and road/flight cases, for which there will be a one (1) Year warranty period.
- Products whose factory applied serial number has been defaced, altered or removed.