Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 Powered Column Speaker System
Tiny PA – 2,000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Although it is referred to as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP3000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimized dispersion inspired by Turbosound's award-winning line array products – in a an easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer with reverb and a multichannel 2,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered dual 12" subwoofer, 16 x 3.5" neodymium drivers, and dual horn loaded super tweeters, the iP3000 is ideally-suited for medium to large-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. The iP3000 also features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 2,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 12" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 16 x 3.5" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Dual horn loaded super-tweeters extend high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designed for maximum portability, iP3000’s two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. Three channels of our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 2,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use and ultra-portable package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industryleading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP3000 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals, the 3.5" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP3000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP3000, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialling in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
|Included from Manufacturer||AC Power Cable|
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo|
|Audio Outputs||Link A - XLR
Link B - XLR
|System Power||2000 Watts|
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||2 x 12" high excursion low frequency drivers|
|Tweeter/Horn||18 x neodymium drivers|
Limited Warranty Subject to the "Exceptions" listed below and as updated in MUSIC Tribe, MUSIC Tribe warrants all Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for Ten (10) years from point of original retail purchase by an end-user.
The above warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to, fuses, batteries, and cables.
- Drivers and diaphragm assemblies that have burnt voice coils due to over voltage or a surge from a power amplifier.
- Power amplifiers with incorrectly loaded outputs (in terms of ''load''/ohms).
- Physical or shipping damage due to improper use of the Products or incorrect installation.
- Cable drum assemblies and road/flight cases, for which there will be a one (1) Year warranty period.
- Products whose factory applied serial number has been defaced, altered or removed.