Tiny PA – 600 Watts of Perfect Sound
Although it's referred to as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP500V2 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimized dispersion inspired by Turbosound's award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500V2 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 15 kg (33 lbs), the iP500V2 is easy to transport and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
- 10-Year Warranty Program with product registration
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designed for maximum portability, iP500V2's column sections and subwoofer fit neatly into their included carry bags, and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you've experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals, the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP500V2 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 100° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
KLARK TEKNIK Reverb
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard
DSP – The Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP500V2, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It's like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable
Shoulder bag for column sections
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo|
|Audio Outputs||Link A - XLR
Link B - XLR
|System Power||600 Watts|
|Effects||KLARK TEKNIK digital reverb|
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||8" high excursion low frequency driver|
|Tweeter/Horn||6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils|
Limited Warranty Subject to the "Exceptions" listed below and as updated in MUSIC Tribe, MUSIC Tribe warrants all Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for Ten (10) years from point of original retail purchase by an end-user.
The above warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to, fuses, batteries, and cables.
- Drivers and diaphragm assemblies that have burnt voice coils due to over voltage or a surge from a power amplifier.
- Power amplifiers with incorrectly loaded outputs (in terms of ''load''/ohms).
- Physical or shipping damage due to improper use of the Products or incorrect installation.
- Cable drum assemblies and road/flight cases, for which there will be a one (1) Year warranty period.
- Products whose factory applied serial number has been defaced, altered or removed.