Turbosound IX15 Powered PA Speaker
The 1000-Watt iX15 is a powered two-way 15" loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. A state-of-the-art KLARK TEKNIK DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface, as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad. The iX15’s powerful 15" low frequency driver and 1" titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end, extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
The iX15 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimize audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Class-D – 1000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Thanks to revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, iX15 is able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with the industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalization and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimal performance and long-term reliability. An efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier provides the iX15’s bi-amplified 1000-Watt output.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK DSP into their products. From the instant your signal enters the iX15, the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the iX15’s 24-bit DSP analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It is very much like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals of each iX15, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – which all adds up to significantly better sound.
The days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iX15 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
Comprehensive Remote Control
We take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iX15 directly from you iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The iX15 Bluetooth app even allows the user to define one iX15 as the master, and the other as the slave – so the music stream is presented in true stereo.The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
|Enclosure Material||Fibre glass reinforced composite|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||1 x 15" (387 mm) LF driver|
|Tweeter/Horn||1 x 1" (25.4 mm) HF compression driver|
|Frequency Range||2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB
39 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
|Connectors||2 x combo jack / XLR Inputs
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
Limited Warranty Subject to the "Exceptions" listed below and as updated in MUSIC Tribe, MUSIC Tribe warrants all Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for Ten (10) years from point of original retail purchase by an end-user.
The above warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to, fuses, batteries, and cables.
- Drivers and diaphragm assemblies that have burnt voice coils due to over voltage or a surge from a power amplifier.
- Power amplifiers with incorrectly loaded outputs (in terms of ''load''/ohms).
- Physical or shipping damage due to improper use of the Products or incorrect installation.
- Cable drum assemblies and road/flight cases, for which there will be a one (1) Year warranty period.
- Products whose factory applied serial number has been defaced, altered or removed.