Turbosound TS-PC12-1 Cover for 12" Loudspeakers
Your iQ12/iX12 loudspeaker is a finely-crafted audio instrument that deserves the highest degree of protection, Made of super-tough black nylon, the TS-PC12-1 is a “must-have” accessory for your Turbosound 12" loudspeaker.
- Deluxe water resistant protective cover for 12" loudspeakers
- Rugged black multi-layer nylon outer material prevents ingress of dirt and dust
- Thick interior foam padding provides superior protection in transit
- Openings in cover allow access to built-in cabinet handles
- Ideal for TURBOSOUND iQ12, iX12 and other 12" loudspeakers
- Maximum speaker size: 610 x 370 x 370 mm (24.0 x 14.5 x 14.5")
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Protection Against the Elements
Much more than just an attractive coverup, the TS-PC12-1 is constructed of multiple layers of rugged nylon fabric to keep water, dust and dirt from affecting your loudspeaker investment. The TS-PC12-1 protects your enclosure during transit to and from the gig – and if the gig or session runs for more than one night, putting the cover back on will protect it from inadvertent spills or other unintentional mishaps.
Made to Travel
A thick layer of interior foam padding provides superior protection from overly-zealous road crews, and the occasional bang and ding the road can dish out. And because the TS-PC12-1 is designed to fit perfectly and protect your speaker cabinet, custom-sized openings are provided for convenient carry handle access.
The super-tough, black nylon TS-PC12-1 fits your Turbosound loudspeaker like a glove, and protects your investment in tone from the dirt, dust and rain – and is an amazingly-affordable way to keep your gear looking great for years.
Limited Warranty Subject to the "Exceptions" listed below and as updated in MUSIC Tribe, MUSIC Tribe warrants all Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for Ten (10) years from point of original retail purchase by an end-user.
The above warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to, fuses, batteries, and cables.
- Drivers and diaphragm assemblies that have burnt voice coils due to over voltage or a surge from a power amplifier.
- Power amplifiers with incorrectly loaded outputs (in terms of ''load''/ohms).
- Physical or shipping damage due to improper use of the Products or incorrect installation.
- Cable drum assemblies and road/flight cases, for which there will be a one (1) Year warranty period.
- Products whose factory applied serial number has been defaced, altered or removed.