Vermona Action Filter 4 Stereo Analog Filter
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Designed for the DJ booth but also popular for studio applications, Action Filter 4 consists of a highpass/lowpass filter combination per stereo channel. Together, these work as either bandpass or notch filters with variable bandwidth and individual resonance per filter. A front panel MODE switch changes the filter routing for either BAND or NOTCH behaviors.
The first Action Filter used a slightly 'raw' sounding circuit. Vermona optimized the sound in the next revision, which led to a 'smoother' sound. Turns out some users preferred the rawer-, some the softer-sounding Action Filter revisions. Fortunately, Vermona found a way to make everyone happy: Action Filter 4 has a front panel switch to choose between ROUGH (Action Filter 1) or the rounder-sounding SMOOTH filter.
Action Filter 4's optical bypass circuit can be engaged via a front panel switch or triggered via a momentary front panel button, allowing for 'transformer' style rhythmic effects. Rounding out the controls is a gain knob to adjust the input level.
Besides its obvious utility in a DJ booth, Action Filter 4 can also be used in the studio to process full songs or add that 'certain something' to individual audio tracks. Emphasize or kill specific frequency bands and have lots of fun actively playing with frequencies!
- Two stereo channels, each with analog 24dB/octave highpass and lowpass filters
- Highpass and lowpass filters can be used together for bandpass or notch filtering
- Controls for cutoff and resonance per filter
- MODE switch to toggle between BAND or NOTCH serial/parallel filter routing
- STYLE switch to toggle between ROUGH or SMOOTH filter circuits
- 1/4" and RCA inputs/outputs
- Bypass function allows for creation of rhythmic filter effects
- Custom tailored optical bypass trigger
- International switching power supply
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply
|Effects||Lowpass/highpass filters work together in series or parallel for either bandpass or notch modes|
|Audio Inputs||Stereo RCA
Stereo 1/4" TS
|Audio Outputs||Stereo RCA
Stereo 1/4" TS
|Power Adaptor||International switching power supply|
|Height||1 rack unit|
|Product Weight||±6.5 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Switchable 'rough' or 'smooth' filter styles
Front panel bypass switch for rhythmic effects
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days