What's included in this bundle:
The DRM1 MKIII is a true analog drum synthesizer, and it's worth pointing out to the unfamiliar that it has no onboard sequencer or patch memory: trigger it via MIDI and tweak all the sound controls in real time via its 72 knobs.
This professional-grade dual 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
This standard cable is designed to interconnect MIDI devices.
This cable is designed to connect a channel insert on a mixing console to an effects processor with unbalanced phone jacks. Leads are labeled TIP (send) and RING (return) to aid in identification. This cable can also be used to split a stereo TRS jack into a pair of mono TS connections.
A professional-grade instrument cable suitable for electric guitars, basses, keyboards, synths, and more.
Vermona DRM1 MKIII is a true analog drum synthesizer, and it's worth pointing out to those unfamiliar that it has no onboard sequencer or patch memory: trigger it via MIDI and tweak all the sound controls in real time via its 72 knobs. Different drum types offer a different range of controls, from the FM parameters present on its three multipurpose DRUM channels to the onboard reverb and noise generator available to the SNARE and CLAP channels to the low pass filter on the SNARE and the two CYMBAL channels.
Because it's true analog as opposed to being sample-based or virtual analog, it can be simultaneously less predictable and more unique than other drum machines, and its analog foundation offers an arguably superior opportunity to emulate various 'classic' drum machine sounds - whether you're looking for 808 cowbells, 'laser toms' or deep, long-decay 808 kicks, DRM1 MKIII has you covered.
Besides its master left/right 1/4" stereo outputs, the DRM1 MKIII also offers an individual output per channel, which when used with a single 1/4" TRS to dual 1/4" TS cable can be used as a channel insert to apply external effects to individual channels and then feed the effected signal back to the main mix and outputs.
DRM1 MKIII's MIDI implementation is fully user-configurable, too, so if you've got existing drum patterns built either in a hardware sequencer or on the piano roll in your DAW it's easy to reassign not just the channel on which the DRM1 MKIII receives its MIDI information but also which notes trigger which individual drum sounds.
- This version of DRM1 MKIII has trigger inputs to connect the drum machine to your analog step sequencer or other gate voltage or switch trigger sources
- Fully analog drum synthesizer
- Eight instruments, each with seven dedicated knobs for sound design
- Individual volume and pan controls for each instrument
- Clear and intuitive user interface: one knob, one function
- Triggered via MIDI, fully velocity sensitive
- In addition to main left and right mix outputs, each instrument has its own individual output that can also be used as a channel insert
- Dedicated headphone output jack on the front face of the unit
- Integrated power supply - no wall wart!
- Rock-solid build quality
- Rackmountable, 5U height
- When used as a tabletop unit, the top is tilted at a convenient angle
- The individual instruments of the DRM1 MKIII are as follows:
- KICK: Mainly but not only for making big and fat kick drums.
- DRUM1 and DRUM2: Very flexible instruments that can generate kick and tom sounds as well as bongos, anything from 'zap' to 'bling' and a fantastic 'pew.'
- MULTI: Three oscillators can be detuned, giving you nice cowbell-like sounds. If you like submarines, you can create a nice sonar 'ping.'
- SNARE: What can we say about that? You get what you expect!
- HI HAT1 and HI HAT2: That's analog heavy or soft metal.
- CLAP: Classic analog handclaps.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Number of Keys||None|
DRUM 1 and DRUM 2
HI HAT 1 and HI HAT 2
|Voices of Polyphony||8|
|Oscillators per Voice||Varies by Sound Engine|
|Internal Storage Capacity||None|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" left/right stereo main output
Individual 1/4" mono output for each instrument
|Control Connections||(10) 1/4" trigger inputs|
|Unique Features||Individual voice outputs can also be used as channel inserts|
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.