Vermona Kick Lancet Desktop Analog Kick Drum Generator Module CABLE KIT
From Current price: $279.00
To Current price: $284.40
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
As its name implies, the Kick Lancet is a handy analog percussion synthesizer with focus on kick-drum sounds.
This standard cable is designed to interconnect MIDI devices.
A professional-grade instrument cable suitable for electric guitars, basses, keyboards, synths, and more.
Vermona Kick Lancet is a handy analog percussion synthesizer with focus on kick drum sounds - you might have expected this.
The heart of the Kick Lancet's sound structure is an analog oscillator that produces sine and square waves, which can be blend seamlessly from one to the other. Two independent envelope generators with a decay/release phase can modulate the oscillator's frequency and the VCA. Additionally, the VCO pitch can be modulated by the fast LFO (3Hz to 3kHz, triangle). Noise and a pulse signal can be added in the MIXER section. Vermona even has a BALLS parameter for making it really big.
- Compact dedicated analog kick drum module for your desktop
- Kick Lancet can be triggered by MIDI and also offers the following trigger inputs:
- GATE: A gate impulse can trigger Kick Lancet in the normal way, with additional accent or completely dynamic depending on the incoming voltage.
- SWITCH: Simple short current trigger (i.e., momentary foot switch).
- AUDIO: Offers the option to trigger Kick Lancet by an audio signal, static or dynamically. Drum pads can be connected here.
- The controls on Kick Lancet are as follows:
- DECAY: controls decay time of VCA
- PITCH: oscillator frequency
- BEND: envelope intensity (pitch)
- TIME: envelope speed for BEND
- FM FREQ: LFO frequency
- FM INT: LFO intensity (pitch)
- ATTACK: adds a pulse to the signal
- NOISE: adds noise to the signal
- WAVE: mixes between sine and square waveforms
- BALLS: more fatness!
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Voices of Polyphony||1|
|Oscillators per Voice||1|
|Internal Storage Capacity||None|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono|
|Control Connections||GATE trigger input
SWITCH trigger input (for momentary footswitch)
AUDIO trigger input
|Onboard Controllers||TRIG button to audition sound without using MIDI/trigger inputs|
|Product Weight||1.32 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Fast LFO to modulate VCO pitch|
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days