Vermona PERfourMER MKII CV/Gate Quad Analog Synthesizer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
Vermona's original PERfourMER has long been admired, both conceptually and for its unique sound. Always iterating on their successful synthesizer designs, Vermona added a few extra ingredients and a little more spice and cooked up PERfourMER MKII — give it a try!
PERfourMER MKII combines four discrete built monophonic analog synthesizers into a single rackmountable desktop unit. What sounds simple will surprise you with its large sound variety. The individual synthesizer channels can be coupled in different ways and played monophonically or polyphonically. At the same time, the synthesizer channels can interact with one another via oscillator synchronization or frequency modulation.
The synthesizer channel
All four synthesizer channels are based upon the classic structure of VCO, VCF and VCA. The oscillator offers sine, triangle, square and sawtooth waveforms or a noise generator. In addition, the square waveforms' pulse width can be modulated using a LFO or MIDI control data. The resonant low pass filter that follows offers a slope of 24 dB per octave and is followed by the voltage controlled amplifier. A flexible LFO and an ADSR envelope generator allow for modulations of the oscillator's pitch as well as the filter's cutoff frequency.
FM and sync
PERfourMER MKII's synthesizer channels can interact with one another. For example, a frequency modulation of oscillator or filter will significantly expand the available spectrum of sounds. Another possible interaction is the synchronization of adjacent oscillators. SYNC and FM can even be used at the same time! However, it's not just the oscillators that can be synchronized: in addition, the LFOs can be synced either to each other or to an internal or external (MIDI) clock source.
PERfourMER MKII's clever voice assignment lets you choose among six operational modes. Coupled synthesizer channels can be played polyphonically, duophonically or monophonically. This way you can create expressive, lively sequences that may use a rotating/cycling voice assignment where each note addresses a successive individual synthesizer channel.
Each synthesizer channel has an external audio input to replace the oscillator waveform as sound source. This way, PERfourMER MKII also makes a versatile and complex filter bank with four filter sections, four VCAs, four envelopes and four LFOs.
Belying its immense flexibility, PERfourMER MKII was carefully designed to be used effortlessly and in a straightforward way. Its no-compromise, hands-on, direct-access design to all relevant parameters was an imperative for the development team at Vermona.
- Subtractive analog synthesis engine
- Single output/insert per channel
- VCO output and external input per channel
- 6 different play modes: 2 × monophonic, 2 × duophonic and 2 × polyphonic
- 24dB/octave resonant low pass filters
- External inputs for each individual voice for use as filterbank
- LFO sync to internal or external MIDI clock
- MIDI in and thru
- 1V/octave CV/gate inputs for each synthesizer voice
- Individual output per voice as well as stereo output with pan control
- Advanced editing menu for even more possibilities
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable
|Number of Keys||None|
|Programs/Presets||(4) discrete monophonic synthesizers that can be played monophonically, duophonically or polyphonically|
|Voices of Polyphony||4|
|Oscillators per Voice||1|
|Internal Storage Capacity||None|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Inputs||(4) external audio inputs, one per synthesizer channel|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" left/right stereo output
(4) individual mono outputs, one per synthesizer channel
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Control Connections||(4) 1/4" gate inputs, one per synthesizer channel
(4) 1/4" 1v/octave CV inputs, one per synthesizer channel
|Unique Features||6 different play modes: 2 x monophonic, 2 x duophonic and 2 x polyphonic
External inputs for each individual voice for use as filterbank
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days