What's included in this bundle:
Today's digital effects and plug-ins can create almost perfect room simulations. However, when it comes to characteristic and charismatic reverb, analog effect processors are yet to be beat.
With two switches in one, the FS-7 combines latch and momentary-type switching into one unit.
This cable is designed to connect a channel insert on a mixing console to an effects processor with unbalanced phone jacks. Leads are labeled TIP (send) and RING (return) to aid in identification. This cable can also be used to split a stereo TRS jack into a pair of mono TS connections.
A professional-grade instrument cable suitable for electric guitars, basses, keyboards, synths, and more.
Today's digital effects and plug-ins can create almost perfect room simulations. However, when it comes to characteristic and charismatic reverb, analog effect processors are yet to be beat. The reverberating sound of a spring is so lively and unique that its sound is almost impossible to recreate in the digital domain. In addition to this, Retroverb Lancet is not just a spring reverberation system; it is also an analog multi-effects-processor. It offers overdrive, filtering, VCA, envelope and LFO to manipulate the spring sound and create different sounds like auto-wah, tremolo, distortion, delay, gater and, of course, reverb.
The typical spring reverb sound is generated by a Belton/Accutronics type 4 spring tank with three individual springs. It can be placed pre or post the VCF/VCA section and equalized by the TONE parameter.
The CRASH function generates the popular 'thunder' effect that occurs when kicking an amplifier with spring tank. You don't have to kick Retroverb Lancet; you can achieve this effect simply by pressing the CRASH button. It can also be triggered by a GATE voltage.
- Compact tabletop analog spring reverb
- Belton/Accutronics type 4 spring tank with three individual springs
- Spring reverb effect can be placed pre- or post-VCF/VCA
- Multimode filter works as lowpass or highpass with a slope of 24dB per octave, or as bandpass with 12dB per octave. It is followed by a voltage controlled amplifier
- Filter and amplifier can be modulated individually by different sources
- Retroverb Lancet offers three internal modulation sources:
- Envelope follower: converts the amplitude characteristic of the audio input signal into a control voltage
- Envelope generator: can be triggered by the input signal itself, a second audio signal or a gate voltage. Depending on the trigger source it works as attack/decay or as attack/sustain/release envelope
- LFO: offers saw up and saw down, square, sine as well as sample and hold. Additionally, it can use the envelope generator's settings as its waveform. It can oscillate freely or be reset by different trigger sources
- CV/pedal input for control via external control voltage sources or expression pedals.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Effects||Spring reverb with overdrive, multimode filter, envelope generator, LFO|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Product Weight||3.1 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Modulation: LFO, envelope generator, envelope follower
Spring reverb can be placed pre- or post-VCF/VCA section
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days