Vermona twinOUT Eurorack Module
Besides spectacular sound-engines and -shapers, conventional and uncommon sources and modulators of control voltages, a modular synthesizer also needs a selection of utility modules to handle the 'daily routine.' Vermona twinOUT is just such a module: the perfect connection to your studio.
This 'DI box in a module' offers two adjustable, electronically-balanced XLR outputs for stereo or independent dual mono use. An additional headphone output, also suited for line level output, completes twinOUT's feature set.
To bring out the best of your modular synthesizer, there's no getting around the twinOUT!
Just like every Vermona module, each twinOUT is produced in their 'elektroakustischen Manufaktur' in Erlbach, Germany. Advanced circuits and the usage of high quality components provide the foundation for a long-lasting module of the highest utility.
- Module controls
- DUAL/STEREO switch: toggles between dual/mono or stereo operation
- LEVEL 1 knob: Sets the output level of channel 1
- LEVEL 2 knob: Sets the output level of channel 2 (inactive in stereo mode)
- Patch points
- 1/left INPUT 1/8" jack
- 2/right INPUT 1/8" jack
- 1 OUTPUT balanced XLR jack
- 2 OUTPUT balanced XLR jack
- Headphone output 1/8" jack
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 36mm
- Power usage: 25mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||25mA @ +12V
25mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Headphone output|
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days