Vermona twinVCAmp Eurorack Module
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Vermona twinVCAmp is a versatile and high-grade dual VCA. Its capable configuration and versatile internal routing connections make it a valuable tool for every modular synthesizer.
For each VCA, the amplification ratio can be switched from exactly 1:1 to 1:4. This allows for handy boosting of weak input signals. At the same time, audio signals with high input levels will be harmonically saturated and compressed.
The response curves of both VCAs can be independently switched from linear to a semi-logarithmic curve specially adapted to musical audio signals.
Both VCAs can be used independently or in combination:
- VCA1 may serve as offset-generator for VCA2
- Both VCAs can share the same control voltage
- The summed output of both VCAs will be output separately
twinVCAmp is more than just two VCAs in a single module: use them as dual- or stereo-VCA, a voltage controlled 2-in-1 mixer, overdrive unit, etc.
Every VERMONA module is carefully produced, checked and packed in their 'elektroakustischen Manufaktur' in Erlbach, Germany. Advanced circuits and the usage of high quality components provide the foundation for a long-lasting module of the highest utility.
- Module controls
- 1 LEVEL knob: Sets the amplification level for channel 1
- 2 LEVEL knob: Sets the amplification level for channel 2
- GAIN × 4 switches (one per channel): toggle amplification ratio between 1:1 and 1:4
- LOG switches (one per channel): toggle between linear curve for CV signals and semi-logarithmic curve for audio signals
- Patch points
- Channel 1 INPUT: audio input for channel 1
- Channel 2 INPUT: audio input for channel 2
- Channel 1 CV IN: CV input for channel 1
- Channel 2 CV IN: CV input for channel 2
- Channel 1 OUT: amplified output for channel 1
- Channel 2 OUT: amplified output for channel 2
- MIX: combined output for channels 1 and 2
- Physical specifications
- Size: 10hp
- Module depth: 30mm
- Power usage: 60mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||60mA @ +12V
30mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Use as stereo or dual mono
Switchable response curves
Flexible routing options
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days