Vermona uniCYCLE Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator Module
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Audio oscillators are among the most widespread modules in eurorack systems. They are fundamental for generating synthetic sounds both tonal and percussive.
Oscillator circuits are used in various Vermona synthesizers; they know how to design them. But rather than simply repurpose an existing design, Vermona reworked many aspects when adapting their circuits for modular use. What is great for closed systems might not always be perfect for modular systems!
All that development work resulted in Vermona uniCYCLE: compact, powerful and stable.
Simple interface and quality without compromise
When designing an audio oscillator Vermona took great care to make it suitable for musical a context; besides excellent sound quality this also means rock solid tuning stability. uniCYCLE more than fulfills these requirements: it easily covers a huge tuning-range while strictly following the 1-volt-per-octave convention.
With one knob you can master uniCYCLE's frequencies in three different modes. Depending on the setting of the RANGE switch, the TUNE knob can sweep the full audio range, can add or subtract exactly one octave or can cover only the low frequency range, allowing you to use uniCYCLE as an LFO. In the OCT calibrated mode it provides a 'dead zone' around its center position, making it easy to access all three octaves without a center click.
At only 10hp wide, uniCYCLE offers all the common features you might expect: inputs for hard and soft sync as well as exponential and linear frequency modulation.
Not just standard waves!
uniCYCLE offers six waveform outputs. Besides the classic sawtooth, triangle and square, it generates sine, even and a special sawtooth with doubled frequency. PWM is not only available for square: Even – a shape that only has even-numbered harmonics – can be transformed to a sine-like wave, whereas the doubled saw turns into half-pitched triangles.
uniCYCLE is a strong base for each eurorack system. At least one should be in every case!
- Module controls
- TUNE knob: coarse frequency control within range set by RANGE switch
- RANGE switch: switches among HI (full range), OCT (± one octave) or LO (LFO) frequency ranges
- FINE knob: fine frequency control ± one semitone
- PW knob: adjusts pulse width of square, even and double saw waveforms
- Patch points
- H SYNC input: hard oscillator sync input
- S SYNC input: soft oscillator sync input
- PWM input: CV control over pulse width of square, even and double saw waveforms
- LIN FM input: linear frequency modulation CV input
- 1V/OCT input: CV control over oscillator pitch
- EXP FM input: exponential frequency modulation CV input
- Waveform outputs: individual outputs for sine, square, triangle, even, sawtooth and double saw waves
- Physical specifications
- Size: 10hp
- Module depth: 45mm
- Power usage: 70mA @ +12V, 60mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||70mA @ +12V
60mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Sine, even and double saw waves in addition to square, triangle and sawtooth
TUNE knob has center 'dead zone' rather than notch
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days