Victor Wooten Groove Workshop - 2 DVD Set
In this nearly five-hour, 2-disc set, legendary bassist Victor Wooten redefines the essential elements of music and demonstrates how to apply them in fresh, creative, musically relevant ways. Chapters and content include: notes; grooving; articulation/duration; dynamics; rhythm/tempo; tone; phrasing; space/rest; listening; and more. Victor's open approach will provide effective improvement to any player's musical skills and, as the students on the DVD show, many of the most important lessons can be learned amazingly quickly. Also featured in Groove Workshop are several solo performances by Victor, as well as duets with bassist and educator Anthony Wellington. Languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese
Inventory # HL 00320804
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days