Vox VTX Series VT100X Guitar Amplifier
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The VT100X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own!VTX Series Feature
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- Optional VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance
- 100 Watts of power through a custom VOX 12” speaker
- New technology from VOX delivers the best-sounding amp models ever
- All new analog inspired design utilizes a genuine 12AX7 tube
- Bias Shift and Class features alter the circuit to recreate the response of iconic Class A and Class A/B amps
- 12 classic effects including modulation, reverb, delay more
- USB connectivity VOX Tone Room software lets you customize and create your own amps and effects
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Power||100W RMS @3 ohms|
|Speakers||12" 5 ohms|
|Audio Inputs||Input jack, AUX IN jack|
|Audio Outputs||Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port|
|Footswitch||Compatible with VOX VFS2 footswitch or VOX VFS5 footswitch (each sold separately)|
|Unique Features||USB connectivity and VOX Tone Room software lets you customize and create your own amps and effects|
Vox / Korg USA Limited Warranty
Vox products sold by authorized Vox dealers are warranted by the Vox division of Korg USA to the first consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods from the date of the first consumer purchase:
- Electron tubes: ninety (90) days
- Footswitches: ninety (90) days
- Batteries: no warranty
- Other Vox products: one (1) year
Any products found to be defective within the warranty period set forth above will be repaired or replaced at the option of the Vox division, without charge, provided that (1) the product was not misused, abused, improperly maintained, or repaired by any person not authorized by Vox division; (2) the product's failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and was not damaged due to use other than its intended use; (3) the product was not used under abnormal, excessive, or unusual operating conditions and (4) the product is promptly delivered prepaid to the seller at the place of purchase or to an authorized Vox warranty service center together with proof of purchase within the warranty period set forth above from the date of the first consumer purchase. Do not return products directly to the Vox division for service.
Your warranty becomes effective immediately upon purchase. Immediate registration of your warranty card may help you establish proof of ownership in case of loss or theft; however, Vox division of Korg USA accepts no liability or responsibility for maintaining records of such registration. Failure to return the card will not result in the forfeiture or any rights under the warranty.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those expressed herein. Further, there are no implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose beyond the warranty period specifically set forth above. This warranty does not cover products used for loan or rental.
Limitation of Liability: The above warranty represents purchaser's exclusive remedy and the Vox division shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages relating to the product sold.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to some purchasers. This warranty gives purchasers specific legal rights and purchasers may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days