The VTX Series represents an evolutionary step in VOX’s Valvetronix Series. These amps combine all-new sophisticated modeling technology with a multi-stage tube pre-amp circuit reproduce the unique distortion, touch sensitivity, and the response that is characteristic of classic tube amps. The new modeling algorithm actually recreates the analog circuits of the most coveted tube amplifiers and allows users to adjust the gain structure, switch between Class A and Class AB operation, and adjust the bias of the amplifier in real time. VTX amplifiers also offer 13 classic effects based on some of the most iconic stompboxes of all time that sound incredible when paired with any of the 11 realistic amplifier models. Additional features like the a tightly sealed cabinet, proprietary bass-reflex design, a USB port, built-in tuner, AUX in jack, and headphone jack make the VTX the best-sounding and most flexible Valvetronix amplifier yet!VTX Series Feature
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- Optional VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance
- 20 Watts of power through a custom VOX 8” speaker
- New technology from VOX delivers the best-sounding amp models ever
- All new analog inspired design utilizes a genuine 12AX7 tube
- Bias Shift and Class features alter the circuit to recreate the response of iconic Class A and Class A/B amps
- 12 classic effects including modulation, reverb, delay more
- USB connectivity VOX Tone Room software lets you customize and create your own amps and effects
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Power||20W RMS @5 ohms|
|Speakers||8" 5 ohms|
|Audio Inputs||Input jack, AUX IN jack|
|Audio Outputs||Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port|
|Footswitch||Compatible with VOX VFS2 footswitch or VOX VFS5 footswitch (each sold separately)|
|Unique Features||USB connectivity and VOX Tone Room software lets you customize and create your own amps and effects|
Vox / Korg USA Limited Warranty
Vox products sold by authorized Vox dealers are warranted by the Vox division of Korg USA to the first consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods from the date of the first consumer purchase:
- Electron tubes: ninety (90) days
- Footswitches: ninety (90) days
- Batteries: no warranty
- Other Vox products: one (1) year
Any products found to be defective within the warranty period set forth above will be repaired or replaced at the option of the Vox division, without charge, provided that (1) the product was not misused, abused, improperly maintained, or repaired by any person not authorized by Vox division; (2) the product's failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and was not damaged due to use other than its intended use; (3) the product was not used under abnormal, excessive, or unusual operating conditions and (4) the product is promptly delivered prepaid to the seller at the place of purchase or to an authorized Vox warranty service center together with proof of purchase within the warranty period set forth above from the date of the first consumer purchase. Do not return products directly to the Vox division for service.
Your warranty becomes effective immediately upon purchase. Immediate registration of your warranty card may help you establish proof of ownership in case of loss or theft; however, Vox division of Korg USA accepts no liability or responsibility for maintaining records of such registration. Failure to return the card will not result in the forfeiture or any rights under the warranty.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those expressed herein. Further, there are no implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose beyond the warranty period specifically set forth above. This warranty does not cover products used for loan or rental.
Limitation of Liability: The above warranty represents purchaser's exclusive remedy and the Vox division shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages relating to the product sold.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to some purchasers. This warranty gives purchasers specific legal rights and purchasers may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.