Xvive V21 Echoman Analog Delay Pedal
Designed by guitar effects guru Howard Davis, Xvive Echoman is a state-of-the-art stompbox based on Davis's highly successful Deluxe Memory Man, acknowledged as among the best – if not the best – analog delay pedal. Utilizing Xvive Audio's own replica MN3005 BBD chip, Echoman delivers up to 600ms of warm analog delay with no aliasing distortion.
Buffered bypass with a 900K input impedance guarantees no tone-sucking loss of highs due to pickup loading. Wide bandwidth provides good high-frequency response even at long delay settings. Feedback control allows self-oscillation if desired. Blend control allows adjusting the output from dry signal only to delayed signal only. High-tech filtering and noise reduction circuitry guarantee an excellent signal-to-noise ratio even at long delay settings.
Connect a 9VDC center negative adaptor (sold separately) to the power in jack, guitar or other instrument to the input and amplifier to the output. With MODULATION turned all the way down, set TIME, BLEND and FEEDBACK to taste for the echo effect you want.
CHORUS/VIBRATO switch, MODULATION knob for more effects
- For a chorus effect, set BLEND for equal levels of dry and delayed signal, TIME very short, MODULATION high. FEEDBACK can be added to enhance the effect.
- For vibrato, set MODULATION and BLEND to adjust the intensity of the vibrato effect. Only the delayed signal is modulated. TIME controls the delay between the dry sound and the vibrato sound.
- For reverb effects, set TIME to short, MODULATION all the way down or low, and BLEND for equal dry and delayed signals. Set FEEDBACK high for multiple repeats that slowly die out. Feedback settings just shy of self-oscillation will produce a 'bathtub reverb' effect that can be varied with TIME and MODULATION settings.
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono main input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main output|
|Pedal Switches||On/bypass main stomp switch|
|Power Adaptor||9VDC center negative (sold separately)|
|Product Weight||8.8 oz.|
|Unique Features||Designed by Howard Davis
Uses Xvive Audio MN3005 BBD delay chip
CHORUS/VIBRATO switch and MODULATION knob for other effects
Xvive Limited Warranty
Xvive Corporation Ltd. warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship in normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Please visit the Xvive website to register your new purchase.
Xvive will, at its sole discretion, or in affiliation with its authorized retailers, repair or replace at no charge any unit that is inspected by Xvive or an affiliated Xvive service center and deemed to be defective within the warranty period.
This warranty is non-transferrable.
This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser, only when purchased 'new-in-box' from an Authorized Xvive Dealer and with a valid proof of purchase bearing the purchase date.
All Xvive warranty claims within the USA should be made with the retailer from which the unit was purchased. This applies to both retail stores and online retailers.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Products that have been modified in any way
- Any products whose serial numbers have been altered or removed
- Exterior cosmetic damage or damage to the finish due to misuse or normal wear and tear
- Products that were purchased as“used”, items listed as demo stock or refurbished items
- Damage to the product or parts caused by improper storage by the user
- Any freight charges (from or to the retailer)
- Shipping damage claims must be filed with the freight carrier (such as UPS, FedEx).
- Notify the freight carrier immediately of any shipping damage upon receipt of damaged items to begin the claim process.
- Xvive also recommends reporting any shipping damage claim within (48) hours of receipt to the Authorized Retailer from which the item was purchased.
- Keep all original documents and packing materials until freight damage claim has a final resolution.
For units returned to Xvive USA:
- The item must be returned in the same format in which it was purchased. If a system containing a transmitter and receiver was purchased, then both units will need to be returned together.
- The purchaser will pay all freight charges to return the original item to Xvive USA or its affiliated service centers.
- If the unit is deemed to be covered by this warranty, Xvive will ship the repaired or replacement unit to the purchaser free-of-charge and withoutany additional freight charges.
- If the unit is deemed to NOT be covered by this warranty, other charges plus return freight charges will apply.
Except as expressly set forth above in this limited warranty, Xvive makes no other express or implied warranties to the extent permitted by law. Xvive assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of this product nor any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.T his warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or by country or province.