This 7.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for surround sound realism, while offering high-resolution audio playback and access to streaming music services via the built-in Wi-Fi. With the latest in HDMI technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). Connect conveniently to a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth for quick wireless access to your music or use the phono input to listen to your favorites on vinyl. This device also supports MusicCast to deliver wireless multiroom audio playback, all controlled by a simple app.
- 7-channel surround sound
- 100 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 110 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 160 W per channel (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support
- Pure Direct mode for pure Hi-Fi sound
- Latest Burr-Brown DirectPath DACs
- High quality volume IC and independent pure power supply
- Low jitter PLL circuitry to optimize sound imaging
- Assignable amplifiers for front speaker bi-amp connection
- Intelligent assignable amplifiers: Surround back - Front Presence or Zone 2
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz audio playback
- FLAC or WAV 192 kHz / 24-bit audio playback
- Apple Lossless audio playback
- Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- Phono input for vinyl playback
- HDMI (8 in / 2 out) 4K Ultra HD full support with 4K/60p (4:4:4)HDCP 2.2 (3 in / 2 out)
- HDR video and BT.2020
- 4K Ultra HD video upscaling from analog and HDMI input
- Supports Deep Color (30 / 36 bit), x.v.Color
- 24 Hz refresh rate and auto lip sync compensation
- High quality video processing
- Precise deinterlacing
- Motion adaptive and edge adaptive deinterlacing
- Multicadence (incl. 3-2 pull-down) detection
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming (SBC / AAC)
- Network functions
- Wi-Fi built in (802.11b/g/n)
- Easy Wi-Fi setup: iOS Wi-Fi settings sharing, WPS, etc.
- AirPlay allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- AV Controller App for operating various functions from iOS or Android smartphones and tablets
- Access to: Internet radio (vTuner: MP3 and WMA streams)
- Streaming services: Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody and SiriusXM Internet Radio
- Play Music files on PC / NAS: WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, DSD
- Gapless playback compatibility
- Front panel connection for USB flash drives
- Advanced GUI on-screen display with HD graphics
- YPAO - R.S.C. with multipoint measurement for automatic room calibration
- HDMI front panel input
- Background video feature for radio, USB, Bluetooth, audio, network and auxiliary inputs
- HDMI CEC powers up compatible TVs and Blu-ray Disc players
|Included from Manufacturer||Remote Control Unit
|Power||100 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
110 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)
160 W per channel (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
|File Formats||AAC, AIFF, ALAC (Apple Lossless), DSD, FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Audio Formats||WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple® Lossless, AIFF, DSD|
AV Controller App for operating various functions from iOS or Android
Access to: Internet radio (vTuner: MP3 and WMA streams) Streaming services: Spotify, Pandora®, Rhapsody® and SiriusXM Internet Radio
|Audio Inputs||6 x Analog Audio (w/ Phono)
2 x Optical Digital
2 x Coaxial Digital
|Audio Outputs||Speaker: 7-ch (9 Terminals)
2 x Subwoofer
1 x Headphone
|Video Inputs||8 x HDMI
2 x Component Video
5 x Composite Video
|Video Outputs||2 x HDMI
1 x Component Video Monitor
1 x Composite Monitor
|USB Input/iPod Dock||USB Flash Drive, Portable Audio Player|
|Network Connection||AirPlay, Bluetooth, Ethernet Port, MusicCast, Wi-Fi, Wireless Direct|
Yamaha AVENTAGE Limited Warranty
Thank you for selecting a Yamaha product. Yamaha products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance. Yamaha Corporation of America ('Yamaha') is proud of the experience and craftsmanship that goes into each and every Yamaha product. Yamaha sells its products through a network of reputable, specially authorized dealers and is pleased to offer you, the Original Owner, the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products that have been (1) directly purchased from Yamaha's authorized dealers in the USA, including Puerto Rico (the 'Warranted Area') and (2) used exclusively in the Warranted Area. Yamaha suggests that you read the Limited Warranty thoroughly, and invites you to contact your authorized Yamaha dealer or Yamaha Customer Service if you have any questions.
This warranty covers RX-A AV Receivers, CX-A AV Pre-Amplifiers and MX-A Power Amplifiers against defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years.
Yamaha will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed Yamaha specifications for new parts. If Yamaha elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit.
You will be responsible for any installation or removal charges and for any initial shipping charges if the product(s) must be shipped for warranty service. However, Yamaha will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the USA if the repairs are covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover (a) damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner's Manual for this product; any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier); repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Yamaha or an authorized Yamaha Service Center; (b) any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed; (c) normal wear, battery or battery replacement and any periodic maintenance; (d) deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity; (e) damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage or acts of God; (f) RFI/EMI (Interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable; or (g) interference arising from the use of wireless communication devices (e.g. 2.4 gHz cordless telephones), or other radio frequency emitting products such as microwave ovens, whether such interference impairs the operation of the product or vice-versa. Consult the Owner's Manual for guidance on set-up procedures for minimizing the risks of interference.
Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of- purchase documents will cause this warranty to be void. This warranty covers only the Original Owner and is not transferable.
Warranty service will only be provided for defective products within the Warranted Area. Contact your local authorized Yamaha dealer who will advise you of the procedures to be followed. If this is not successful, contact Yamaha directly. Yamaha may request that you send the defective product to a local authorized Yamaha Servicer or authorize return of the defective product to Yamaha for repair. For products requiring in-home service, contact your local authorized Yamaha dealer to arrange for service. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer has been authorized by Yamaha, please contact Yamaha's Service Department or check Yamaha's website.
Product(s) shipped for service should be packed securely and must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the problem(s) requiring service, together with the original or a machine reproduction of the bill of sale or other dated, proof-of-purchase document describing the product, as evidence of warranty coverage. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible therefore, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be accomplished only if requested by you and upon receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement for payment.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited in duration to the applicable period of time set forth above. Yamaha shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use or interruption of performances or any consequences. Yamaha's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at Yamaha's option. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to the product specified herein; Yamaha neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.