Yamaha Clavinova CLP-785 Digital Piano - Polished Ebony
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
*Subject to credit approval. Monthly payments of $55.56 per $1,000 borrowed for 18 months at 0% APR. On purchases of new and in-stock qualifying Yamaha pianos from May 1, 2023 to July 4, 2023.
Credit is extended by Piano Credit Company.
- SPECIAL FINANCING OFFER!0% APR for 18 months on in-stock Arius YDP, AvantGrand and Clavinova digital pianos.
- FREE DELIVERYThis premium piano purchase includes Free Delivery thru 6/30/23.
- PIANO BENCHA matching piano bench is included with your new instrument.
- FREE PRODUCT SUPPORTPurchase from Kraft Music includes access to our staff of experts to assist with your questions.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTYYour Yamaha Clavinova is backed by a 5-year limited warranty with in-home service.
When you're looking for a premium digital piano, you can't help but consider the Clavinova CLP series. All colors and finishes are available for delivery to your door from Kraft Music! Plus, you can rest easy knowing that you'll receive the following from Kraft Music:
- Free threshold delivery – Your Clavinova will be delivered to your home by our shipper who specializes in delivering large, oversize items.
- Free product support – Have a question about how to use your CLP? You'll have access to your very own Kraft Music advisor, a trained expert ready to field your questions.
- Exclusive step-by-step assembly video – Your Kraft Music advisor will forward you an in-depth, step-by-step assembly video to assist you in setting up your new Clavinova.
- Piano bench – A matching piano bench is standard, included in the box from Yamaha.
- 5-year warranty – Your CLP is built to last, and Yamaha backs that up with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Talk to an expert – At Kraft Music, we have a team of musicians who are passionate about music – and we know our stuff! We can help you choose headphones, lamps and other accessories that will enhance your enjoyment of your Clavinova. Call us at (800) 783-3368 or send us an email at [email protected]
As the flagship model in the series, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-785 boasts a GrandTouch Keyboard action that features individual key counter weights found in a grand piano for unrivaled realism in the resistance and return of each key. CFX and Bösendorfer samples absolutely sing through the powerful 300W sound system with Spruce Cone speakers. Plus, new fortepiano Voices allow you to hear the music of Bach and Mozart exactly as the composers would have heard it in their day. Spruce wood is used in the sound boards of Yamaha acoustic pianos because of its superior tone quality, and that same wood is used in the CLP-785 speaker cones. You will lose yourself in the sound of the binaurally-sampled CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos, which is a totally immersive headphone experience. Selecting Voices and adjusting settings is easy using the new intuitive touch sensor control panel.
Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
Grandtouch keyboard with counterweights simulates the feeling of playing an acoustic grand piano.
Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
Grand Acoustic Imaging simulates the sound image of a grand piano but in a compact, upright design.
Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
Virtual Resonance Modeling allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
The GP Response Damper Pedal offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed, allowing players to become accustomed to the nuances of delicate pedaling.
The Touch Sensor Control Panel disappears when not in use to hide the powerful technology beneath the classic piano cabinetry.
Simple operation using the Smart Pianist app
Smart Pianist allows you to control the many functions included in your Yamaha digital piano with your smart device. With the Smart Pianist app, you can easily operate the various Voice functions of the instrument and use it to call up scores of the built-in songs. It also features a comprehensive Piano Room function for changing the tonal quality and resonance settings of the piano sound.
|Included from Manufacturer||BC102PE piano bench
50 Classical Music Masterpieces book
PA-500 power supply
|Piano Cabinet Style||Console|
|Number of Keys||88|
|Key Action||Yamaha GrandTouch keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Speaker Power||(50 W + 50 W + 50 W) × 2|
|Speaker Size||(6.3" + 3.15" + 0.98" (dome) + transducer) × 2, Spruce Cone Speaker|
|Pedals||Damper pedal with half pedal effect
Assignable functions: sustain (switch), sustain continuously, sostenuto, soft, pitch bend up, pitch bend down, rotary speed, vibe rotor, song play/pause
|Number of Sounds||53 Voices
14 Drum/SFX Kits
480 XG Voices
|Voices of Polyphony||256|
|Song Recorder||Audio & MIDI|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive, Internal|
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
Dual 1/4" stereo aux output
|Audio Inputs||1/8" stereo aux input|
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
|Product Weight||185 lb 3 oz.|
Yamaha Clavinova pianos are covered by a five (5) year limited warranty. Yamaha products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance. Yamaha Corporation of America ('Yamaha') is proud of the experience and craftsmanship that goes into each and every Yamaha product. Yamaha sells its products through a network of reputable, authorized dealers and is pleased to offer you, the Original Owner, the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products that have been (1) directly purchased from Yamaha's authorized dealers in the fifty states of the USA (the 'Warranted Area') and (2) used exclusively in the Warranted Area. This warranty covers Clavinova Digital Pianos against defects in materials or workmanship for five (5) years. In-home service is also available with these products. More details can be found on the Yamaha Corporation of America web site.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products (instances where the package is too large for standard UPS or FedEx ground service), we ship those products with one of our Freight Delivery carriers of choice.
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- The carrier’s website will allow you to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and will require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. In some cases, additional transit time is necessary. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion saves you an average of more than $250 in shipping costs.
Freight Delivery includes delivery to the ground-level front or back door, or to the garage.
What about assembly?
While these services do not include assembly, our knowledgeable staff of Sales Advisors can talk you through the easy and quick process. With some simple instructions and the occasional screwdriver, you're all set to go. For digital pianos, you are generally only putting together the stand itself. With the help of a friend, you then place the piano portion on top of the stand and secure it with the provided screws. Drum assembly is also straightforward and often allows for a setup that works for you. Let our Sales Advisors put your mind at ease and contact us at [email protected] or 800-783-3368!
Can I ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
We can absolutely make that happen for you. Due to the added costs of shipping to these destinations, these orders do not qualify for the free shipping promotions we frequently run. But Kraft Music will cover the cost of shipping to the nearest coast! All you would pay is the remainder. Contact a Sales Advisor for a quote at [email protected] or 800-783-3368. Please be sure to include your postal/zip code for the quickest and most accurate quotes.
For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at [email protected] or 800-783-3368.