Yamaha DXS18XLF 1600 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
|Woofer/Low Frequency||18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil|
|Connectors||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo Input
2 x XLR Thru / Out
|Height||25.9" (with rubber feet)|
|Product Weight||107.8 lbs|
Yamaha Live Sound Products Limited Warranty
Thank you for selecting a Yamaha product. Yamaha products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance. Yamaha Corporation of America ('Yamaha') is proud of the experience and craftsmanship that goes into each and every Yamaha product. Yamaha sells its products through a network of reputable, specially authorized dealers and is pleased to offer you, the Original Owner, the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products that have been (1) directly purchased from Yamaha's authorized dealers in the fifty states of the USA and District of Columbia (the 'Warranted Area') and (2) used exclusively in the Warranted Area. Yamaha suggests that you read the Limited Warranty thoroughly, and invites you to contact your authorized Yamaha dealer or Yamaha Customer Service if you have any questions.
This warranty covers the listed products against defects in materials or workmanship for the following periods:
- DBR series powered loudspeakers: seven (7) years
- DSR series powered loudspeakers: seven (7) years
- DXR series powered loudspeakers: seven (7) years
- DXS series powered subwoofers: seven (7) years
- BR series passive loudspeakers: three (3) years
- CBR series passive loudspeakers: three (3) years
- Club series passive loudspeakers: three (3) years
- P series power amplifiers: three (3) years
- MSR series powered loudspeakers: three (3) years
- MG series mixers: one (1) year
- EMX series powered mixers: one (1) year
- STAGEPAS series PA system: one (1) year
- SPX/Q signal processors: one (1) year
- Loudspeaker accessories: one (1) year
- Other Yamaha live sound products: one (1) year
Yamaha will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed Yamaha specifications for new parts. If Yamaha elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. You will be responsible for any installation or removal charges and for any initial shipping charges if the product(s) must be shipped for warranty service. However, Yamaha will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the USA if the repairs are covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover (a) damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner's Manual for this product; any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier); repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Yamaha or an authorized Yamaha Service Center; (b) any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed; (c) normal wear and any periodic maintenance; (d) deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity; (e) damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage or acts of God; or (f) RFI/EMI (Interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable.
Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will cause this warranty to be void. This warranty covers only the Original Owner and is not transferable.
Warranty service will only be provided for defective products within the Warranted Area. Contact your local authorized Yamaha dealer who will advise you of the procedures to be followed. If this is not successful, contact Yamaha directly. Yamaha may request that you send the defective product to a local authorized Yamaha Servicer or authorize return of the defective product to Yamaha for repair. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer has been authorized by Yamaha, please contact Yamaha's Service Department or check Yamaha's website.
Product(s) shipped for service should be packed securely and must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the problem(s) requiring service, together with the original or a machine reproduction of the bill of sale or other dated, proof-of-purchase document describing the product, as evidence of warranty coverage. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible therefore, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be accomplished only if requested by you and upon receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement for payment.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited in duration to the applicable period of time set forth above. Yamaha shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use or interruption of performances or any consequences. Yamaha's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at Yamaha's option.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to the product specified herein; Yamaha neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products (instances where the package is too large for standard UPS or FedEx ground service), we ship those products with one of our Freight Delivery carriers of choice.
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- The carrier’s website will allow you to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and will require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. In some cases, additional transit time is necessary. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion saves you an average of more than $250 in shipping costs.
Freight Delivery includes delivery to the ground-level front or back door, or to the garage.
What about assembly?
While these services do not include assembly, our knowledgeable staff of Sales Advisors can talk you through the easy and quick process. With some simple instructions and the occasional screwdriver, you're all set to go. For digital pianos, you are generally only putting together the stand itself. With the help of a friend, you then place the piano portion on top of the stand and secure it with the provided screws. Drum assembly is also straightforward and often allows for a setup that works for you. Let our Sales Advisors put your mind at ease and contact us at [email protected] or 800-783-3368!
Can I ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
We can absolutely make that happen for you. Due to the added costs of shipping to these destinations, these orders do not qualify for the free shipping promotions we frequently run. But Kraft Music will cover the cost of shipping to the nearest coast! All you would pay is the remainder. Contact a Sales Advisor for a quote at [email protected] or 800-783-3368. Please be sure to include your postal/zip code for the quickest and most accurate quotes.
For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at [email protected] or 800-783-3368.