Yamaha WXC-50 MusicCast Preamplifier
|Included from Manufacturer||Remote|
|File Formats||AAC, AIFF, ALAC (Apple Lossless), DSD, FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD|
|Audio Inputs||1 x RCA
1 x Optical In
|Audio Outputs||1 x RCA
1 x Subwoofer
|USB Input/iPod Dock||USB Flash Drive|
|Network Connection||AirPlay, Bluetooth, Ethernet Port, MusicCast, Wi-Fi|
|Product Weight||3.17 lbs.|
Yamaha MusicCAST Limited Warranty
Yamaha Electronics Corporation, USA, is proud of the experienced craftsmanship that goes into each and every Yamaha MusicCAST product. Yamaha sells its MusicCAST products only through a network of high quality, specially authorized dealers and is pleased to offer the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products purchased by consumers directly from our authorized dealers. We suggest that you read the Limited Warranty thoroughly, and invite you to contact your authorized Yamaha dealer or the Yamaha Electronics Corporation, USA, Service Department if you have any questions.
This warranty covers Yamaha MusicCAST products against defects in materials or workmanship for two (2) years.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow Owner's Manual instructions.
- Any shipment of the product. (Claims must be presented to the carrier.)
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Yamaha or a specially authorized Yamaha Service Center.
- Any unit which has been altered, or on which the serial number or cabinet has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Consequential, economic or property damage.
- Normal wear, battery replacement, filter cleaning or replacement and any periodic maintenance.
- Initial setup or check-ups with no defects found.
- Labor & materials required to remove and/or reinstall any or all portions of the product.
- Any unit which has not been purchased by the consumer directly from an authorized Yamaha dealer in the USA. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer has been authorized by Yamaha, please contact Yamaha directly.
- Any unit used for industrial or commercial purposes.
- Interference arising from the use of wireless communication devices (e.g., 2.4 gHz cordless telephones), or other radio frequency emitting products, such as microwave ovens, whether such interference impairs the operation of the MusicCast product, or vice- versa. Consult the Owner's Manual for guidance on set-up procedures for minimizing the risks of interference.
This warranty is enforceable only by the original purchaser of the product, who purchased from a Yamaha dealer authorized to make that sale.
Yamaha will repair or replace a unit covered by this warranty, without charge to the consumer for labor or materials. Some repair parts may be used or rebuilt replacements, that meet or exceed Yamaha specifications for new parts, in exchange for defective parts.
You are responsible for any installation or removal and for any initial shipping charges if the product must be shipped for warranty service. However, Yamaha will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the USA if it determines that the repairs are covered by the warranty.
If your Yamaha products(s) require service, contact the authorized Yamaha dealer and the dealer will advise you of the procedures to be followed. If this is not practical, contact Yamaha at the address, telephone number or Internet URL shown below. We may request that you send the defective product(s) to a local authorized Yamaha Service Center, to an authorized Yamaha Regional Service Center, or authorize return of the defective product(s) to Yamaha for repair.
Product(s) shipped for service should be packed securely and must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the problem(s) requiring service, as well as your sales receipt or other proof of date and place of purchase, as evidence of warranty coverage.
Warranty registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Yamaha's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at our option. If Yamaha elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Yamaha shall not be liable for damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.