Zoom APH-2n H2n Accessory Pack
Zoom introduces the APH-2n as the official optional accessory package for the H2n Handy Recorder. The APH-2n features a variety of accessories that make it easier for you to capture your recordings. The kit includes a wired remote control with an extension cable, windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and mic clip adapter.
The APH-2n’s wired remote can be used to start, stop and pause recordings, as well as to add marks. It’s also useful in preventing handling noise.
Its windscreen will reduce the occurrence of wind, breath sounds and popping noises in your recordings, as well as keep the H2n’s five mic capsules clean. Using the package’s USB connector type AC adapter to power the H2n is easy and convenient. The included USB cable enables you to connect your H2n to your Mac or PC for rapid file transfer, editing, playback and sharing, as well as to use it as a USB microphone and you record directly to your computer.
The APH-2n’s adjustable tripod stand is compatible with the H2n’s fixed tripod mount, making the recorder versatile in a variety of stationary functions. Utilize the kit’s padded-shell case to protect our most innovative recorder ever. Lastly, the APH-2n provides a mic clip adapter allowing your H2n to be easily attached to any standard mic stand.
If you think your H2n is handy now, wait until you accessorize with the APH-2n accessory package.
|Included from Manufacturer||Wired remote control with extension cable
Power Supply (USB type)
Adjustable tripod stand
Mic clip adapter
Zoom North America Limited Warranty
The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Zoom products purchased and serviced in the USA. The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original purchaser and ends one (1) year hence.
The warranty does not cover:
- Products subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification, or accidental damage
- Products purchased from dealers or websites not authorized by Zoom North America to sell Zoom products
- Products with trademarks, logos, names, numbers, or other identifying information that have been altered or removed
- Damage occurring during shipment
- Any loss of digital information
The warranty protects the original purchaser of the product exclusively.
Zoom North America will repair or replace parts found, under normal usage, to have defective material or workmanship without charge for labor or parts.
To obtain warranty service:
- Return the warranty registration card within 10 days of original purchase, and be prepared to provide proof of purchase
- Return the product to an authorized dealer, Designated Service Center, or the Zoom North America Service Division for appropriate repairs/services
- If sending your product to Zoom North America, call for a Return Authorization Number first. For assistance in locating an agency or obtaining an RA number, contact Zoom North America. All shipping to and from the service facility must be paid for by customer
- Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
Zoom North America's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair and replacement of the product at Zoom North America's discretion. Replacement products may be reconditioned.
Zoom North America shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise, even if Zoom North America has been advised to the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.