Zoom GHM-1 Guitar Headstock Mount
There you are, in the midst of one of your best performances. The crowd is feeling it, the band is feeling it, you all make eye contact and agree...it's time. You begin to play an epic guitar solo that will be remembered by all of those lucky enough to be there. If only there was a way to let more people bear witness to this amazing performance...of course! You remember you have your Zoom Handy video recorder. That's perfect! But wait..you're in the middle of this sweet solo, how are you going to hold the camera and continue to play at the same time? Next thing you know, the drums kick-in again and the track keeps moving forward. Your solo is done, gone and now only lives on in your head and the few who were there to see and hear it.
Don't let yourself be in this scenario. Pick up Zoom's Guitar Headstock Mount for the Q4 or Q8 Handy Video Recorder and be prepared to record your performances at a moments notice.
Mount your Q4 or Q8 to your Guitar or Bass using the GHM-1. The clamp style mount lets you get unique perspectives by giving you the freedom to attach your recorder to a variety of surfaces. Use it on stage, at home, or on the set.
The Zoom GHM-1 Guitar Headstock Mount exclusively made for Zoom Handy Video Recorders is an accessory that will prove it's worth in it's first use. Purchase yours today from Kraft Music!
|Included from Manufacturer|
Zoom North America Limited Warranty
The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Zoom products purchased and serviced in the USA. The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original purchaser and ends one (1) year hence.
The warranty does not cover:
- Products subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification, or accidental damage
- Products purchased from dealers or websites not authorized by Zoom North America to sell Zoom products
- Products with trademarks, logos, names, numbers, or other identifying information that have been altered or removed
- Damage occurring during shipment
- Any loss of digital information
The warranty protects the original purchaser of the product exclusively.
Zoom North America will repair or replace parts found, under normal usage, to have defective material or workmanship without charge for labor or parts.
To obtain warranty service:
- Return the warranty registration card within 10 days of original purchase, and be prepared to provide proof of purchase
- Return the product to an authorized dealer, Designated Service Center, or the Zoom North America Service Division for appropriate repairs/services
- If sending your product to Zoom North America, call for a Return Authorization Number first. For assistance in locating an agency or obtaining an RA number, contact Zoom North America. All shipping to and from the service facility must be paid for by customer
- Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
Zoom North America's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair and replacement of the product at Zoom North America's discretion. Replacement products may be reconditioned.
Zoom North America shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise, even if Zoom North America has been advised to the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.