Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer and Recorder
The LiveTrak L-20 is the new digital console offering everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions. With 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, it’s built for bigger, bolder arrangements.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function
20 Inputs for Bigger Sound
The LiveTrak L-20 is designed to mix bigger. It features 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), all with independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ. The 16 mono inputs offer stand-alone compressor control.
22 Tracks of Recording
Record 20 discrete channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card. The LiveTrak L-20 captures pristine audio in resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20 is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps ever. Mix down finished songs on the L-20 or transfer your discrete tracks to a DAW to perfect later.
Create Six Custom Monitor Mixes
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
And One for the House
The LiveTrak L-20 features a dedicated 7th output for the FOH engineer. The sound engineer can monitor the main mix and any of the sub mixes, thus adjusting them to the musicians’ satisfaction.
Big Beautiful Interface
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well.
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control via a free iOS mobile app "L-20 Control" featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more. You can even manage your Effects Library and Scene Library right from your device. Control it all on either large Monitor Out view with a mini transport, or a mini Monitor Out view with expanded Transport controls.
|Audio Inputs||16 x XLR
2 x Stereo 1/4"
2 x RCA
|Audio Outputs||XLR L+R Master Out
6 x 1/4" Monitor Out (headphone or balanced line-out)
|Effects||20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters|
|Aux/Effect Sends||2 x Effects Sends|
|Channel EQ||3-band mid-parametric|
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Product Weight||8.18 lbs|
Zoom North America Limited Warranty
The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Zoom products purchased and serviced in the USA. The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original purchaser and ends one (1) year hence.
The warranty does not cover:
- Products subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification, or accidental damage
- Products purchased from dealers or websites not authorized by Zoom North America to sell Zoom products
- Products with trademarks, logos, names, numbers, or other identifying information that have been altered or removed
- Damage occurring during shipment
- Any loss of digital information
The warranty protects the original purchaser of the product exclusively.
Zoom North America will repair or replace parts found, under normal usage, to have defective material or workmanship without charge for labor or parts.
To obtain warranty service:
- Return the warranty registration card within 10 days of original purchase, and be prepared to provide proof of purchase
- Return the product to an authorized dealer, Designated Service Center, or the Zoom North America Service Division for appropriate repairs/services
- If sending your product to Zoom North America, call for a Return Authorization Number first. For assistance in locating an agency or obtaining an RA number, contact Zoom North America. All shipping to and from the service facility must be paid for by customer
- Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
Zoom North America's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair and replacement of the product at Zoom North America's discretion. Replacement products may be reconditioned.
Zoom North America shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise, even if Zoom North America has been advised to the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.