”I buy a lot of products both personally and at work, and deal with tons of vendors, I find Kraft Music to be very professional and efficient, their website is easy to navigate, their shipping is quick, and their prices are the lowest around.” - Anoosh, GA
"I must say, this was the easiest internet order I ever made. I ordered the bundle on Sunday, Oct. 18 and it arrived Thursday, Oct. 22nd. The items shipped by UPS arrived in perfect condition. I will highly recommend your site and thanks for the great delivery time and service!" - Deb, PA
Drummers asked for a longer footboard and DW listened. The 9002 XF is here with an Extended Footboard that is 1 inch longer than the standard version of the pedal. Other than the longer footboard, it is identical to the standard-length version with all the great new updated features.
9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, DW thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature an all-new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, they added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator® to Turbo®-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
- DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- The 9002 Double Pedal includes a new Nylon Carry Case.