”I buy a lot of products both personally and at work, and deal with tons of vendors, I find Kraft Music to be very professional and efficient, their website is easy to navigate, their shipping is quick, and their prices are the lowest around.” - Anoosh, GA
"My experience with Kraft music was great. Should I need anything else, I will definitely come back to Kraft Music. I will also refer anyone who is looking for music equipment to ya'll. Thanks so much." - Ryan, LA
The 4-channel 402VLZ4 features Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps in an ultra-compact design that is an industry-leading performer ideal for professional low-input applications. From every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premium mixer choice for anybody who’s big on performance, but light on inputs.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. In configurations with up to 16 Onyx preamps, a VLZ4 compact mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Industrial-level ruggedness doesn’t mean gigging with a boring grey box. All-new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high contrast knobs improve at-a-glance identification and operation in low-light situations like clubs & studios.
High Headroom/Low Noise
From every input to every output, a VLZ mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. New custom op-amps and classleading negative summing bus architecture show our dedication to improving performance and sound quality.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and time again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
Extremely comprehensive, VLZ4 offers a mixer for every channel count, every price point and for every venue. From the ultra-compact 402-VLZ4 for desktop applications to the larger 4-Bus mixers, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer for your application.
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 4 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use