"Your company did a great job in answering my questions and helping me place my order. The products were shipped promptly and the packages arrived in good condition. I will recommend Kraft Music to all my friends looking for musical instrument and supplies." - Lynda, PA
"Your service was excellent. Phone support was knowledgeable, polite, and eager to help. Everything arrived quickly and well packed. Price was also impossible to beat. I will certainly shop with Kraft music again!" - Pat, ME
Mackie's lightweight C Series 2-way passive loudspeakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications.
Rugged, injection-molded composite chassis make them solid performers on the road. Plus their unique shape offers the acoustical benefit of preventing unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the cabinet, while making them perfect as side tilt-back stage monitors. Precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design and wide dispersion mean every audience member has a great seat.
Available in 2 models—the 12-inch, 500W C300z and the ultra-compact 10-inch, 600W C200—the C Series allows for perfect integration with new and existing PA systems alike.
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with 1.75" HF compression driver and 12" LF transducer
- HF compression driver mounted on a multi-celled aperture, with a constant directivity horn for room-wide 90° x 45° dispersion
- Precise reproduction of critical upper mid-range and high frequencies
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amplifiers
- 750W peak power handling
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM450