"Overall, I'm very pleased with the BUNDLE purchase. Kraft Music is VERY reliable. Service is top notch. The shipping went without a hitch. I received my piano at my Florida home exactly at the promised time and I was able to track every step of the shipment en route." - Michael, IL
"I have to tell you I have never come across such excellent service from beginning to follow up - ever! Product was shipped the very next day - tracking # provided - shipment arrived in 2 days, shipping was included in package deal, product was packaged with care, excellent product at a very reasonable price! It was perfect all the way through!" - Jeff, PA
Consider Your Sources
Based on the hot-selling Central Station PLUS rack-mount control center, the Monitor Station enables you to manage multiple audio sources and sets of monitor speakers, simply and easily, right from your desktop.
This convenient control center provides two sets of stereo, line-level analog ¼" inputs and a pair of RCA analog aux/phono inputs with a defeatable RIAA filter so you can connect a turntable or DVD player.
All three input pairs have the option to be simultaneously available or exclusive, and a Mono switch sums the selected stereo source so you can check for phase problems.
Observing the input levels for the main and cue buses is simple with the Monitor Station's dual 8-segment LED meters, which can be referenced to +4, +10, or +18 dBu.
Manage Your Destinations
Audition your music with your choice of three stereo pairs of speaker outputs, each with separate level control. All speakers can be simultaneously available, or just one pair at a time, or you can choose between speakers A and B, with speaker output C remaining active to feed a subwoofer.
You also get a pair of line-level main outputs, a pair of line-level cue outputs, and four screaming-loud headphone amplifiers with individual level controls—the equivalent of an HP4 headphone system!
Input selection, speaker selection, and LED meter mode can be set and saved during power up so that you can customize your recording system for the way you work.
A large, conveniently located knob controls the main speaker output level (but not the main line-level outs), and a Dim knob lets you reduce the speaker output by a variable amount. Of course, you can mute the speakers as well.
You can speak to the musicians over the headphone and cue buses using the onboard electret-condenser talkback microphone or connect a mic to the XLR talkback input. The cue signal is automatically dimmed when you use the talkback mic.
The Desktop Monitor-Management Solution
You don't need to spend a fortune to get a versatile, high-quality studio control center with professional features. Put your monitoring system conveniently on your desktop and under your fingers with the PreSonus Monitor Station.
3 sets of stereo analog inputs let you switch between sources
3 sets of stereo speaker outputs with:
- Speaker Select switches
- Separate level control for each speaker pair
- 4 balanced ¼"analog line inputs (2 L/R pairs)
- 2 unbalanced RCA analog line inputs (1 L/R pair) with phono preamp (switchable in/out) and level control
- 1 balanced XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone
- 6 balanced ¼", line-level speaker outputs (3 L/R pairs) with separate, passive level controls
- 2 balanced ¼", line-level Main outputs (1 L/R pair) with source selection
- 2 balanced ¼", line-level Cue outputs (1 L/R pair) with source selection
- 4 stereo ¼" headphone outputs with separate volume controls and independent input source selection
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Aux/Cue section with:
- Cue Source switches (all sources can be simultaneously available)
- Aux-input level control
- Cue output-level control
- Phono preamp (switchable in/out)
- Main section with:
- Source switches (all sources can be simultaneously available)
- Output-level control
- Mute and Mono switches
- Dim (-20 dB) switch with variable attenuation control
- Dual 8-segment LED input meters with selectable +4, +10, or +18 dBu reference level
- 4 screaming-loud stereo headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls and independent input-source selection
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with level control (feeds headphone and cue outputs)
- 9.5" (W) x 3" (H) x 8.75" (D) desktop-type chassis
External 16 VAC power supply