"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KRAFT MUSIC, YOU-ALL ARE A1 IN MY BOOK. Thanks for the friendly up-front, honest Service, something that is lacking in so many businesses. I have shopped on-line for many things, but KRAFT MUSIC was the best experience to date." - Rick, TN
"Just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't believe how quickly my order got here...!!! I was blown away. And on top of it all,the bundle I got is amazing!! These headphones are phenomenal...and I love the stand and the travel bag. OH, and the keyboard is absolutely perfect! Everything I needed - but done first class...and delivered right to my door - all for a price NO ONE COULD BEAT!! Thank you for making me a happy customer!!" - Mark, TN
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers address the necessity of an easy-to-use and easy-to-transport mixer that can simultaneously offer the features, functionality, and performance of high-end professional consoles. In order to solve this quandary, QSC enlisted a panel of eight professional audio veterans, whose backgrounds include using a wide variety of analogue and digital mixing consoles in live performance settings at the highest levels, electrical and mechanical engineering, and proven successful mixer product development. This team designed a mixer that will exceed the needs and expectations of amateurs and professionals alike.
While this mixer can be used in either a “simple” mode for quick easy mixes, or to delve deeply into functionality that satisfies its creators 30 years of live sound, performance, and studio engineering experience, peripheral technologies have also garnered a share of attention during development. TouchMix mixers include a Wi-Fi interface that allows remote control via available iOS mixing app for iPad, making it easy to move through a room while mixing to ensure the best balance for everyone in attendance. It also features direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files, with the ability to record all input channels, plus a user selected stereo output pair, making it ideal for recording live or studio performances.
All of this technology is housed in a lightweight, easily portable frame. This is accomplished in part by its touch sensing 6.1” by 3.5” screen, which allows access to an impressive library of functions and effects, despite its tiny footprint. With this combination of portability and performance, at a modest price point, the QSC’s TouchMix is a surefire solution to your audio needs.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.