"Your service more than exceeded my expectations. I chose you guys because of the rave reviews and recommendations online. I'm glad I made the decision. In the future, should I ever want a guitar or another instrument, I will gladly go to you guys first and if I have any friends that are looking for anything music related I'll send them your way." - Duy, TX
"Everything was great from the ordering to the prompt shipping. I was very pleased with our purchase from Kraft and will likely order from you again. I will also recommend you to friends, as well. I often buy and recommend products for use at my church and, in that capacity, will look to Kraft at the top of an ever shortening list of vendors." - Stephen, VA
The Shure Beta 98A is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise.Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL). Beta 98AD/C includes A98D drum mount with flexible gooseneck that makes it an essential, accurate choice for toms, snares, and percussion. Beta 98A/C is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98A models ship with external in-line preamplifier for discrete cable placement, snap-fit windscreen, and zipper pouch
- Beta 98AD/C ships with A98D drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment