Adam Audio Sub15 15" Powered Subwoofer
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
- EARN BACK A $50 or $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase.
The Sub15 is an extremely powerful subwoofer capable of extending the frequency range of main and midfield monitors down to 20Hz. The sturdy 15″ woofer is made of an exceptionally rigid aluminum membrane and is driven by two powerful magnets and a 100mm voice coil. With 1000 Watts (RMS) power capability, the PWM amplifier has an efficiency factor of nearly 90%. With these performance features, the Sub15 is easily capable of handling critical musical passages with intense and sudden bass peaks without showing signs of distortion or overheating. The downward firing bass port has been specially designed with ample dimensions and rounded edges to cancel any port noise.
In order to adjust the sound of the Sub15 to different room situations or individual taste, we have implemented several controls including one for volume (-60dB to +6dB) and one for the crossover frequency (50Hz – 150Hz). The satellite speakers can either be driven full range or high pass filtered at 85Hz. This allows the Sub15 to be easily integrated into a Dolby surround setup. Unfavorable phase relationships between the satellites and the subwoofer, particularly in the crossover frequency range, can be easily controlled with the supplied phase reverse switch.
The Sub15 is also very flexible when it comes to connectivity: There are balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input/output connectors to be found on the rear of the subwoofer.
The Sub15 combines excellent transient response capability with an impressive low frequency performance to enable a genuinely musical reproduction experience. With a high and undistorted sound pressure output of 120dB maximum SPL at one meter, the Sub15 makes the perfect subwoofer for mid-sized and larger control rooms.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||15.5" (aluminum cone)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 150 Hz|
|Power||RMS / Music: 1000 W / 1200 W|
|Nominal Impedance||100 kOhm|
|Connectors||Input: (2) XLR (L, R); (2) RCA (L, R)
Satellite Out: (2) XLR (L, R); (2) RCA (L, R)
Sub Out: (1) XLR
|Product Weight||114.6 lbs|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days