Analogue Solutions Generator Eurorack Step Sequencer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- CELEBRATE SYNTHS OF SUMMER!FREE Limited Edition Synths of Summer shirt with purchase.
Analogue Solutions Generator Eurorack is a highly versatile multi-channel analog step sequencer. It provides a fun and intuitive yet powerful way to create rhythms and melodies with your modular and CV synths.
Why do I need this sequencer? What's so special?
Generator Eurorack is a high quality step sequencer. It's unique selling point is that it is a playable sequencer: you don't just set up a sequence and leave it looping. The UI is designed in such a way as to make it easy, fun and intuitive to alter the rhythm and to get alternative sequences playing using the real time touch pads.
- Generator Eurorack allows for re-patching signals using CV patch cables or pre-configured switches
- Generator Eurorack is easy to hook up to other eurorack modules or CV-capable analog synthesizers
- Syncing to your DAW is simple and solid using MIDI note 60: play that note and the sequencer will advance one step
- WYSIWYG front panel with no menu-diving
As complex or as simple as you want it to be
Generator Eurorack offers a large number of diverse controls that alongside the CV patch points will give even the most experienced electronic musician endless possibilities. Controls are presented in a familiar, user-friendly sequencer layout that will enable even a new sequencer user to get great patterns quickly.
Three channels of sixteen steps, each providing true analog CV outputs, that run in parallel. Total pattern length can be changed, or the pattern reset.
Gate output with an inverted 'flipped' output, which has a positive voltage, but the 'state' is inverted so that the 'flipped' output does the opposite of the main gate output.
Generator has a six-'note' interval voltage generator keyboard. Use it to transpose your sequence, reset, start and other functions. The voltage generator section can be clocked by the end pulse, creating a 'mini-sequence' that changes once per bar. The voltage generator can also be used independently as a mini keyboard.
Voltage-controlled internal clock
The internal clock is analog using an analog LFO. Speed can be changed using CV. The sequencer can also be clocked using a MIDI note or even using an external clock signal.
Many controls, switches and patch points to allow you to alter the way the sequencer steps or behaves.
Intuitive real-time gate control
Alter the rhythm in real time using just four rotary knobs.
- Good quality smooth potentiometers, fully sealed against dust
- Gold plated touch pads on 6-note voltage generator
- 16 steps across 3 CV channels and a gate channel
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- Physical specifications
- Size: 84hp
- Module depth: 25mm
- Power usage: 160mA @ +12V
|Module Power Usage||160mA @ +12V|
Analogue Solutions Warranty
This device comes with a 1 year (from purchase date) back to base warranty, i.e., customer must arrange and pay for shipping to and from Analogue Solutions or the dealer from which purchased.
This warranty shall not apply where the product has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, neglect (such as extremes of temperature and/or moisture) or to wear resulting from normal use.
At the sole discretion of Analogue Solutions, the warranty is deemed to be void should the unit be or considered to have been opened or any other modifications or tampering be carried out by unauthorized parties.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days