Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
|Included from Manufacturer||Mic Shock Mount
|Polar Pattern(s)||Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-Eight|
|Requires Phantom Power||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more|
Audio-Technica U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica brand products purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer are warranted for two years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.