Audio Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Mfg. Included Accessories||AT8470 Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp
5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Aadapter
Soft Protective Pouch
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||80-17,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Instrument/Speaker Microphone|
Audio-Technica U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica brand products purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer are warranted for two years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.