Dave Smith Instruments Sequential Prophet Rev2 Expander Kit
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Dave Smith Instruments Prophet Rev2 Expander Kit is a user-installable voice expansion kit for the Prophet Rev2 synthesizer.
Installing this board into an 8-voice Prophet Rev2 keyboard or desktop expands total polyphony to 16 voices.
|Included from Manufacturer|
Dave Smith Instruments Limited Warranty
Dave Smith Instruments warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Please register your product online at at the Dave Smith Instruments website to establish the date of purchase. This is not a requirement for warranty service, but it will help expedite the warranty service process.
Please contact a Dave Smith Instruments support representative to determine the best course of action for getting your product repaired. For your own protection, please do not return any product to Dave Smith Instruments without a return authorization (RA) number.
If you need to return your instrument for repair, you are responsible for getting it to Dave Smith Instruments. It is highly recommended that you insure your shipment and pack it in the original packaging. Damage resulting from shipping a product with insufficient packaging is not covered by this warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days