Electro-Voice RE20 Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone - Black
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Electro-Voice RE20 is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite for broadcasting, podcasting and sound engineering worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shockmount reduces vibration-induced noise.
- The classic sound of FM radio voices
- Smooth, natural and controlled sonic character
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180° off-axis
- Voice-tailored frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Large diaphragm dynamic element
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Mid-bass tone-shaping switch
The top choice for voice
Building on a long legacy of outstanding performance and reliability, Electro-Voice RE20 has earned its place at the top of the expanding broadcast industry. From the top-name radio station announcer's booth to the grass-roots podcast and recording studio, RE20 is the top choice for anyone who makes their living with their voice.
Why Variable-D matters
In addition to merely capturing sound, directional microphones have a byproduct called proximity effect, which causes your voice to become unnaturally bass-heavy when speaking close to the mic and to sound significantly thinner when you move farther away. Unlike other directional mics, RE20 minimizes those dramatic shifts, allowing you to move freely around the mic with the confidence that your vocal tone will remain even and true. On the rear side of the diaphragm there is a perforated pipe (interference duct) with precise sonic slots at set distances. The duct provides maximum damping that is completely uncolored and undistorted at 180° off-axis, ensuring the same frequency response as if the source was nearly on-axis. This characteristic is particularly beneficial when the performer moves around while addressing the microphone, which is why radio announcers and DJs have chosen RE20 for decades.
Great for guitar amps and kick drums, too
An added benefit of the Variable-D technology's low-frequency stabilization is the resulting personality of the low-frequency content. Variable-D microphones produce a tight low-end that is unmatched by any other microphone technology, and this is why RE20 is revered not only as the number-one announcer's mic, but also as the go-to mic for capturing kick drums, low-frequency instruments and guitar amplifiers.
|Included from Manufacturer||EV 81715 microphone stand clamp
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz - 18,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
Humbucking coil guards against line hum
Mid-bass tone-shaping switch
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies provides a warranty to the final customer under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for Electro-Voice products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to Electro-Voice products of Bosch Building Technologies.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days