Fender Player Plus Active Meteora Bass - Maple, Silverburst SN MX22028344
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. With advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Modern "C" maple neck
- Fireball bass humbucking pickups
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- 4-saddle adjustable HiMass bridge
- Includes Deluxe gig bag
A fiery sound
Powered by a pair of Fireball Bass Humbucking pickups, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone.
Sonic needs fulfilled
A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation to take you from classic Fender bass responsiveness to powerful modern tones.
The Player Plus Meteora Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” inch radius fingerboard, and modern “C” back-shape.
A rock solid HiMass bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation.
|Included from Manufacturer||Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Electric Body Style||Meteora|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Bridge||4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass|
|Pickups||Fireball Bass Humbucking|
|Pickup Switching||Blend knob|
|Controls||Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle|
|Unique Features||Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.