Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen) Recording Package
You won't get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio provides singer/songwriters with the simplest all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
- The best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
- HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
- High headroom instrument input allows you to record guitars and basses without any unwanted clipping or distortion
- With Focusrite's Quick Start tool it's easier than ever to get up and running
- Includes Hitmaker Expansion $1,300 plug-in bundle
Scarlett Solo features a single third-generation Scarlett mic preamp with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable with no external power required. There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business.
The Focusrite sound: officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favorite music-making app and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
Scarlett audio interfaces include the Hitmaker Expansion, an incredibly comprehensive and powerful plug-in bundle worth $1,300. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Starting October 1, 2021, every new Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Gen interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
- Antares Auto-Tune Access – Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes to lightning-fast hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
- Relab LX480 Essentials – Provides four reverbs modeled on The Hit Factory NYC's reverb unit used on countless hits.
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 – A hyper-realistic model of Marshall's Silver Jubilee 2555, the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800m brought to you by analog modeling experts Softube.
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys – Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway, Yamaha and the classic Rhodes.
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Studio Rock kit – Features expertly captured samples from high-end Tama and Pearl drums and Paiste and Sabian cymbals recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
- Brainworx bx_oberhausen – Fully analog modeled replica of a classic American polysynth.
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC – Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what it is today to your music.
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 plug-in suite – Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe.
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk – Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering and allows anyone from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
The Hitmaker Expansion is available to every newly registered Scarlett 3rd Gen user and is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the tools you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
Ableton Live Lite included
Quickly organize and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music-making digital audio workstation software. The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
Three-month Avid Pro Tools subscription included
Get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW. When inspiration strikes, nothing empowers your creativity like Pro Tools. That's why top artists, musicians and audio professionals choose it for everything they do.
Three-month Splice Sounds subscription included
Focusrite partnered with Splice to give third-generation interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops and presets with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers and artists.
Focusrite Plug-in Collective
When you register any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date with the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months along with generous discounts.
Enjoy three years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a 3-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
|Included from Manufacturer||Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB audio interface
Scarlett CM25 MKIII microphone
Scarlett HP60 MKIII headphones
Red XLR cable
USB cable, Type 'A' to Type 'C'
Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
Ableton Live Lite
|Channels||2 in / 2 out|
|Audio Inputs||(1) XLR mic input
(1) 1/4" line input
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" line outputs
(1) 1/4" stereo headphone output
|Phantom Power||48V available on channel 1|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||0.71 lb|
|Unique Features||Mic preamp offers switchable Air mode derived from Focusrite ISA preamp|
Focusrite Limited Warranty
All Focusrite products are built to the highest standards and should provide reliable performance for many years, subject to reasonable care, use, transportation and storage.
Many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any fault at all. To avoid unnecessary inconvenience to you in terms of retuning the product please contact Focusrite support.
In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Focusrite will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty period for any product purchased on or after January 24th, 2020 is a period of 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Focusrite. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Focusrite, the warranty obligations are fulfilled by the distributor responsible for the country in which you purchased the product.
The distributor will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. In every case it will be necessary to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to the distributor. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase directly then you should contact the reseller from whom you purchased the product and attempt to obtain proof of purchase from them.
Please note that if you purchase a Focusrite product outside your country of residence or business you will not be entitled to ask your local Focusrite distributor to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Focusrite Reseller (defined as a reseller which has purchased the product directly from Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited in the UK, or one of its Authorized Distributors outside the UK). This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.