Gator Frameworks Elite Series Keyboard Furniture 61 Note - Black
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Gator toy and T-shirt with purchase. Styles may vary.
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
- Elite Furniture Series 61-Note Keyboard Desk in Dark Walnut Brown Finish
- 1”-Thick Double-Level Platform Design Fits Small Speakers, Keyboard & Accessories
- Flip-Top Design with Soft Close, Including Rear Cutout for Access to Cable Inputs & Controls
- Legs with Removable Inner Panel for Cable Routing & Under-Desk Cable Management Included
- Elegant & Compact Design for Small Apartments, Dorms, & Rooms with Limited Space
- Upper Platform Dimensions: 42” x 8”
- Lower Platform Dimensions: 40.5” x 15”, Height Clearance: 6”
- Product Dimensions (Compact Overall): 42” (L) x 16” (W) x 32” (H), Net Weight: 33.6 lbs.
Gator Frameworks is dedicated to producing the highest quality stands and accessories. We back up that commitment with a 3 year Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Frameworks products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.This warranty is not applicable to Rok-It products. Gator Frameworks is dedicated to producing the highest quality stands and accessories. We back up that commitment with a 3 year Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Frameworks products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
Damage not Covered – The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
Moving Parts – The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Electronics – Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
Airline/Shipping Damage – The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Discontinued Items – Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
Voiding Your Warranty
- The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
- Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
- Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.
Procedure for Warranty Claim Resolution – Warranty Claimants will be required to provide a copy of their original receipt as proof of purchase along with photos of the defect. Defective items will be returned to the nearest Gator Cases Service Center. All inbound shipping will be the customer’s responsibility including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by one of our Gator Cases Service Technicians. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator’s warranty. Assuming the warranty applies, the customer will be notified as to whether the Gator Cases Product will be repaired or replaced. Replacement product will be of equal, or better condition compared to the customer’ product. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator’s sole expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product. If the Product must be replaced and the product is no longer available (within one year of its discontinuation) Gator Cases will substitute the defective item for a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply due to the exclusions listed above, the customer will be contacted by Gator Cases to determine an appropriate resolution.This warranty is subject to change and can be modified at Gator Cases Inc. discretion.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days