Gibraltar 9711GS G-Class Single Bass Drum Pedal
The new G-Class was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style. The result is exactly that. Elegantly fusing innovation with function, the G-Class pedal is loaded with ground-breaking new control features. The unique design eliminates set-up complexities, and allows the player to fine tune the pedal’s “feel” quickly and precisely. Gibraltar’s G-Class pedal is a one-of-a-kind, high performance machine-from the beater, all the way down to the die-cast foundation plate.
- Fast touch G-branded pedal board Sleek, smooth surface hi-performance styling for a comfortable feel.
- Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring tension system Spring tension adjusts at the turn of a wheel. Tension indicator enables you to set and play.
- G-Drive dual adjustment cam drive 2 point cam adjustment alters resistance and motion to suit your playing style.
- Variable weight beater Beater balance can be fine tuned using swap out magnet weights.
- Helix mounting system Pedal mounts to your bass drum hoop via a ratchet drive, single-point lever. One step quick release hoop mount to detached pedal.
- Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustmentAdjusts footboard height independently without affecting spring tension or beater angle.
- Cast foundation plate The all cast metal rock plate ensures pedal stability and durability. Pedal movement is eliminated by twin stabilizer spurs and anti-skid rubber base.
- On board tool kit Easy access tool kit for on the fly adjustments.
- Sling style travel bag Sling style formed travel case with handle and convenient shoulder strap. Easy access to your pedal with the quick dual zipper lid opening. Net accessory pocket holds water bottle or other accessories.
|Included from Manufacturer||Carrying Case|
KMC Music Gibraltar Hardware 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to any product which has been lost, discarded, by accident or improper maintenance; or which has been altered; or which has been repaired or modified by a non-authorized person or company. This warranty does not apply to any owner other than the original purchaser; any defects caused by reasonable use, neglect, moisture and/or temperature extremes, handling, shipping or accidents.
Under the warranty, repair of replacement parts is the only remedy, and loss of use of the products, loss of time, inconvenience or consequential damages are not covered.
This warranty in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitations, the implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose in no event shall KMC Music be liable for consequential or incidental damages.
The customer service and warranty information listed here applies to United States customers only. For customers outside the United States, please contact your Gibraltar distributor.
To obtain warranty information, contact your place of purchase to request Warranty Evaluation. You need to provide the model number, and a copy of your original sales receipt for the product when you return it to the store. The store will contact KMC Music on your behalf to arrange for the Warranty Evaluation.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.