JoMoX MBase11 Analog Bass Drum Module
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
JoMoX MBase11 can do only one thing, but it does it right: phat kick drums! It generates analog bass drums, from extremely powerful to soft and covers the whole range from 909-style to 808-fashioned. And much more...the LFO has 8 different waveforms including true sine that can be used to create very different envelopes. The resulting sounds are not simply kicks — this turns out to be a bass drum synthesizer.
MBase11 has a compression parameter to vary the thickness of decaying sound, offers a variable gate time to to create very different sounding attacks, and also has a 'metalize' parameter to have hundreds of variations on the attack noise. For more intuitive editing, JoMoX has included an analog potentiometer that works alternatively to the parameter editing when scrolling the data wheel is too hard.
MBase11 purposefully sounds a bit different from other JoMoX drum machines, making it a great sounding expansion for their other drum products and other analog percussion. The kick sets in very precisely and the attack sounds very snappy at all kinds of sound variations.
MBase11 can also be used as a real bass with some limitations. If decay is cranked up it is long enough for tones and the pitch can be played on the keyboard in semitones over three octaves.
The kick drum can be triggered by an external analog trigger input. This is especially useful for live drummers who want to thicken up their live drum kit. The trigger input works with regular piezo pickups or audio signals.
Last but not least, one of the most convincing arguments for the MBase11 is the price: this is an inexpensive tool that helps you to create great kick sounds, without the time consuming searching associated with mostly unsatisfying samples. You save time and energy while reaching the sound quality you always imagined!
Tweak the sound you need. Everything is REAL.
- Presets: 110 (10 user RAM, 100 flash)
- Sound engine: fully analog with storable parameters
- Envelopes: analog
- LFO: 8 waveforms: saw +/-, sine +/-, tri +/-, rect +/-, modulates the pitch, MIDI synchronizable
- Display: LED 7-segment 3 digit
- User interface: 1 data wheel, 1 potentiometer, 5 buttons, 16 LEDs for parameters and functions
- Outputs: 1 mono out 1/4" jack
- Output level: about 0dBu
- Input: external analog trigger, sensitivity adjustable
- Power supply: external wall wart 9V DC
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Programs/Presets||(100) pre-programmed factory sounds|
|Voices of Polyphony||1|
|Internal Storage Capacity||110 Presets (10 User RAM, 100 FLASH)|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Inputs||External analog trigger, sensivity adjustable|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono, unbalanced|
|Control Connections||Gate trigger input|
|Unique Features||SysEx dump via MIDI out to backup and manage user patches
Gate trigger input works in parallel with MIDI input
'Metalize' parameter offers hundreds of variations on attack noise
JoMoX Limited Warranty
JoMoX products are covered under warranty for two (2) years.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days