Kat Percussion KT-300 Electronic Drum Set w/Remo Mesh Heads
Kat Percussion KT-300 continues the exciting look of the rest of the line but adds a significant number of features as well as Remo mesh heads. The sensitivity of the pads combined with Remo mesh heads creates a very large velocity curve for the hardest player or the softest touch. Tested to over 1 million strokes, these heads are about as durable as they come.
- All Remo mesh heads kit
- Dual-triggering technology for authentic feel
- Full surface cymbals with full rubber build
- 10" dual-zone snare
- 3 × 8" dual-zone toms
- 12" dual-zone hi-hat
- 2 × 12" dual-zone crashes
- 14" three-zone ride
- Kick tower with 8" pad
- Bass drum pedal with beater
- 30 factory kits, 18 user kits and 270 unique sounds
- Editable ONE KNOB function with overdrive, compressor, reverb and tune
- 20 practice tracks + AUX IN to play along with your own library
- Record function for performance evaluation
- Coach function to challenge your skills
- MIDI data through USB port
- Heavy duty but elegant stand, simple to set up with quick lock cymbal arm adjustment
Featuring dual-triggering technology with zones at the head and at the rim, KT-300's toms provide accurate triggering and a large strike area. The tone changes depending on where and how hard you strike, ensuring the most realistic playing feel.
The hi-hat and two crash cymbals are 12" and are two-zone with choke. The ride is 14" and is a three-zone cymbal with choke. All cymbals are full surface pads with a full rubber build, not a rubber and plastic combo.
The KT-300 module has 30 preset kits as well as 18 user kits. Add overdrive, compressor, reverb and tuning effects with the ONE KNOB function, all fully editable. Play along with tracks and recordings with 20 included demo songs. Create your own tracks by connecting your audio devices via the aux input. Evaluate your performances by utilizing the record function.
KT-300's coach function features four different practice methods:
- Accents: train your strike rhythm with accent transfer, a Kat Percussion exclusive
- Time Check: everyone needs to be on time, especially the drummer
- Quiet Count: make sure your speed is accurate
- Change Up: the tempo and note will change, training the drummer's ability to follow
The elegant, curved rack is simple to install and and utilizes Kat's quick lock cymbal arm adjustment.
|Included from Manufacturer||KT-300 USB sound module
Shock absorption kick tower with 8" pad
Hi-hat trigger pedal
10" dual-zone mesh snare pad
3 × 8" dual-zone tom pads
2 × 12" dual-zone crash cymbals
14" three-zone ride cymbal
12" dual-zone hi-hat pad
Bass drum pedal with beater
Drum rack with mounting hardware
Multi-pin breakout audio cable snake
5 × velcro ties
|Number of Pads||9|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||2|
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||2|
|Cymbal Zones||Dual-zone crash
|Cymbal Choke Capability||Yes|
|Kick Pedal Included||Yes|
|Drum Kits||20 factory kits
18 user kits
|Trigger Inputs||Multi-pin breakout snake for pads included with kit
Extra trigger input for fourth tom (sold separately)
|Audio Inputs||Auxiliary audio input for playing along|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo output|
KAT Percussion 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to KAT Percussion products purchased in the United States.
Your KAT Percussion product purchased from an authorized KAT Percussion dealer in the U.S. will be free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please register this product online at the KAT Percussion website or mail in the included KAT Percussion Product Registration form to establish the date and proof of purchase. Although registration is not a requirement for Limited Warranty service, please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty is void without proof of purchase.