Korg LP-180 Digital Piano - White
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The Korg LP-180 is a Digital Piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound. The Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano. There are a total of ten sounds provided, including vibraphone, pipe organ, strings, electric piano and more. To further enhance the playing experience, the LP-180 comes standard with the same three-pedal unit as an acoustic piano: Damper, Soft, and Sustenuto. There are also two headphone jacks, to allow for private practice. The slim, stylish body comes in black or white, ensuring that it will fit unobtrusively into any room layout.
- A digital piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, and more
- Reverb and chorus effects for enhanced sound
- Comes standard with the three-pedal unit that s indispensable for classical piano performance
- Slim, stylish design
- Equipped with a keyboard cover-the first model in this class for KORG
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply
|Piano Cabinet Style||Slimline|
|Number of Keys||88|
|Key Action||Natural Weighted Hammer Action|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Speaker Power||2 x 11 Watts|
|Speaker Size||(2) 6.3" x 3.15" (oval)|
|Number of Sounds||10|
|Voices of Polyphony||120 notes / 60 notes (Stereo)|
|Songs||(10) One per sound|
|Audio Outputs||2 x 3.5mm Stereo Headphone|
|Audio Inputs||(2) 1/8" Audio Jack, Pedal Unit Connector|
|Connectivity||MIDI (Out Only)|
|Height||30.75" (including stand)|
|Product Weight||51.37 lbs|
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days