Mackie C200 10" 2-Way Compact Passive PA Speaker
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Mackie's lightweight C Series 2-way passive loudspeakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications.
Rugged, injection-molded composite chassis make them solid performers on the road. Plus their unique shape offers the acoustical benefit of preventing unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the cabinet, while making them perfect as side tilt-back stage monitors. Precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design and wide dispersion mean every audience member has a great seat.
Available in 2 models-the 12-inch, 500W C300z and the ultra-compact 10-inch, 600W C200 - the C Series allows for perfect integration with new and existing PA systems alike.
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with high-precision 1.4" HF titanium compression driver and 10" LF transducer
- Wide, even dispersion pattern means everyone in the audience hears great sound
- Asymmetrical cabinet design for best acoustical response
- Integrated low-impedance compensated crossover and transducer protection
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM350
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Injection-molded composite chassis|
|Enclosure Covering||Molded Composite|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||10" LF drivers with a frequency range from 59 Hz 3000 Hz and a 2" voice coil|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" High-Frequency titanium Driver and Horn|
|Frequency Range||1000 Hz 0,000 Hz|
|Frequency Response||59 Hz _x0018_000 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity||Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 118dB|
|Connectors||1/4 _ TS and SpeakonTM- style INPUT and THRU connectors. The connectors are wired in parallel, so use only one of the input connectors (either 1/4 _ TS or Speakon-style).|
|Height||0.75 in/5_x0018_7 mm|
|Width||1_x0018_.10 in/_x0018__x0018__x0018_ mm|
|Depth||1_x0018_._x0018_5 in/_x0018_11 mm|
|Product Weight||26_x0018_.0 lb/11.8 kg|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.