Mackie DLM12 12" Full-Range Powered PA Speaker
Free Mackie 2 in 1 Carryall with Purchase
The New Shape of Sound
The Mackie DLM12 delivers 2000 watts into the most compact, professional portable loudspeaker design ever. Featuring TruSource™ technology, the DLM12 is equipped with Mackie’s TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output 12” woofer and 1.75” compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity.
The versatile DLM12 features the Mackie DL2 integrated digital mixer, providing a dual-channel mixing solution for a wide array of possible connections with incredible channel features like 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effects. Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications.
With configuration options that include pole/wall mounting and flying, the sleek DLM12 is a powerful solution for high-end installs. The ultra-compact form factor includes a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grille and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use.
The new shape of sound – Mackie DLM12.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- TruSource™ Technology
- Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 45″ LF woofer / 1.75″ HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (31 lbs. / 14.1kg)
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Material||PC-ABS Cabinet|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" LF Woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.75" HF Compression Driver|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power||1000 Watts RMS
2000 Watts Peak
|Connectors||(2) XLR / 1/4" TRS Combo Jack Input
(1) RCA Stereo Input
(1) XLR Thru
|EQ||Independent channel 3-band EQ
6 Speaker Modes
|Product Weight||31 lbs|
|Unique Features||DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer w/2 input channels w/FX
Multi-band feedback destroyer
3 memory locations for setting recall
Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
Integrated kickstand for personal monitor use
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.