Mackie DRM215-P Passive Loudspeaker
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Mackie logo T-shirt with purchase. Select size in cart.
DRM Passive Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets designed for consistent performance in all applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, rental systems, and more. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
- High-performance professional loudspeaker designed for high-demand applications
- Custom designed transducers
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver offers maximum transparency and clarity
- 15” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Precision internal crossover
- Premium grade components and precise tuning provide maximum clarity and performance
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400W / 800W / 1600W
- 51.9 lb / 23.5 kg
Great Sound For Every Application
Custom transducers and precision crossovers deliver high-performance, crystal-clear sound that professional production and install customers demand.
Solid plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance. Coated in a touring-grade textured coating, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are ready for the most demanding applications.
Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations; DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
|Woofer/Low Frequency||15" High-excursion woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" titanium diaphragm compression drivers|
|Connectors||2 x SpeakON|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.