Mackie SRM150 Portable PA System BONUS PAK
From Current price: $299.99
To Current price: $314.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Mackie SRM150 Compact Powered PA System
The SRM150 compact PA system is ideally suited for applications ranging from A/V to live music performance and can be mic stand mounted, placed on a tabletop, or used in traditional stage monitor position.
Kraft Music XLR Microphone Cable by Strukture - 10'
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
Hosa CMR-206 3.5mm TRS to Dual RCA - 6'
This 1/8" TRS to dual RCA cable is ideal for connecting an iPod, laptop, or similar device to a hi-fi receiver, sound system, or monitor station.
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideally suited for applications ranging from A/V to live music performance and can be mic stand mounted, placed on a tabletop, or used in traditional stage monitor position.
The built-in three-channel mixer accepts mic/line inputs via combo connector (with switchable phantom power), and offers CD and MP3 inputs with a dedicated level control for added versatility. Tone-shaping/feedback control duties are handled by Mackie 3-band active EQ, and a built-in limiter protects the powerful 150 watt Class-D amplifier and its exceptionally loud 5.25" full-range speaker. The cabinet is robustly made of the same composite material as the legendary Mackie SRM450. The SRM150's lightweight, durable finish makes it ideal for portable sound system use.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/Line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150 watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum [email protected]
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable
Mic Stand Adapter
|Audio Inputs||(2) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jacks - Mic/Line
(1) RCA Stereo - L, R
(1) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack - Main In
|Audio Outputs||(1) XLR - Thru|
|System Power||150 Watts|
|Phantom Power||48V (Channel 1-2)|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||5.25" premium quality, full-range neodymium driver|
|Pole Mount||5/8-Inch Threaded|
|Height||8.0 in / 203 mm|
|Width||11.2 in / 284 mm|
|Depth||6.8 in / 173 mm|
|Product Weight||7.6 lb / 3.4 kg|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.