Mackie SRM450v3 Powered PA Speaker
BONUS ITEM - FREE Mackie Insulated Tumbler With Purchase
While supplies last!
With a proven performance history that can't be matched, the all-new Mackie SRM450 improves upon its stellar legacy with a powerful new 1000W amp platform perfect for high-output applications. Now featuring Mackie HD Audio Processing, the sound quality is more open and natural than any other portable loudspeaker out there. The SRM450 features modern, professional tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer each with a single-button interface that gets you professional, optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources. Only the Mackie SRM450 delivers this level of power and sound quality in such a lightweight, portable package.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- 37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Covering||Black, textured finish|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil|
|Tweeter/Horn||High-output precision titanium compression driver|
|Frequency Range||47Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||42 Hz - 23 kHz|
|Power||400 watts rms, 800 watts peak LF amp / 100 watts rms, 200 watts peak HF amp|
|Sensitivity||+3 dB @ 100 Hz,|
|Connectors||XLR f In XLR m Out|
|EQ||Acoustic Contour Equalization (Peaking|
|Height||26.1 in / 663 mm|
|Width||16.0 in / 406 mm|
|Depth||14.8 in / 376 mm|
|Product Weight||37.0 lb / 19.5 kg|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.