Mackie SRT215 15" 1600W Powered Loudspeaker
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Mackie logo T-shirt with purchase. Select size in cart.
Mackie SRT215 15" 1600W Professional Powered Loudspeaker is designed for real-world working musicians, DJs, events, venues and beyond. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers and the ultra-versatile SRT Mix Control means easy setup, incredible sound and unbeatable reliability. 'Built like a tank' construction features rugged molded cabinets and tough steel grilles that are built to last. As the larger gigs come rolling in, your audience gets bigger and your needs demand better sound and flexibility, SRT is your next big thing.
- Pure performance: SRT Series loudspeakers are designed to deliver the goods and look good doing it. Optimized for high-end performance with more output than any other loudspeaker in its class, SRT Series is your secret weapon in the battle against mediocre sound.
- Powerfully built: Mackie's 'built like a tank' design means SRT Series loudspeakers will keep on cranking, day in and day out. Whether your audience is 5 or 500, SRT Series has what it takes to cut through the crowd every single time.
- Intelligent design: With advanced features like Advanced Impulse DSP, input overload protection and the most rock-solid wireless streaming and control available, SRT Series is the smartest solution in its class from the leader in powered loudspeakers.
A true workhorse for gigging professionals
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducers ensure maximum clarity and accuracy
Advanced Impulse DSP: proprietary acoustic tuning
- Crystal-clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
Custom Sym-X horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the HF drivers' LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Coverage: 90 ̊ horizontal × 60 ̊ vertical
Transparent system limiting and protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you're sending audio that's a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
SRT Mix Control built-in 4-channel digital mixer with bluetooth
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8" stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application- and venue-specific voicing modes
- Alignment delay up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Front LED on, off and signal present modes
Complete wireless control via Mackie SRT Connect app
Wirelessly link SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows over 300' of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues; 7 ̊ downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages
- M10 flypoints for professional installation
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Enclosure Material||Molded plastic|
|Enclosure Covering||Steel grille|
|Frequency Range||42 Hz – 20 kHz (-10dB)
46 Hz – 20 kHz (-3dB)
|Frequency Response||42 Hz – 20kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||20 kΩ balanced mic-line impedance
20 kΩ balanced 1/4" TS, Wide-Z impedance
300Ω mix out impedance
|Connectors||2 XLR inputs
2 XLR direct outputs
XLR mix output
|EQ||4-channel digital mixer with EQ per channel|
|Product Weight||48.9 lb|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.